Re: Chipping chunks from the Ego

  • Mike helsher
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
      So in other words..."Steiner SAID it, I read it = it must be true".

      Week minded people following any Dogmatic orthodoxy can be traced to
      most any and all atrocities.

      Fundy Christians like to send their sons and daughters off to any "
      war in some starving country, that had a population explosion because
      we cut of their access to birth control", with the belief that its ok
      to KILL those "who are not with US".

      "Thou shalt not kill"?

      Perhaps we should re-write the above passage and add "accept when
      there's big money to be made".

      Mike

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "lightsearcher1"
      <lightsearcher1@...> wrote:

      > 1. Steiner characterized demonic
      > Islam as inspired by Sorat.
      >
      > 2. Sorat chips away parts of
      > the individual Ego forever.
      >
      > 3. The human head and Face is an
      > expression of the human Ego.
      >
      > 4. What is it that Soratian Islam
      > has against the human head and
      > face -- such that they either wish
      > to mask their facial malevolence, or
      > to black it out with a burqua, or to
      > simply machete it off from the
      > torso and forget about it?
      >
      > http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/851/1853/1600/HumanHead-
      > Islam.0.jpg
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/yfxkpj

    • Tarjei Straume
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
        Following up Deborah's note that you're not making sense,
        Lightsearcher, I recognize that I bear some responsibility for this,
        because some sources of your confusion seem to be previous posts by
        myself about Sorat, Catholocism, Islam, and the Asuras.

        You wrote:

        >1. Steiner characterized demonic Islam as inspired by Sorat.

        Do you have a GA reference to corroborate this, with a quote from
        Steiner? Back in November 2003, we discussed Sorat's strikes every
        666 years, in 1332 through a specific element within Catholicism and
        in 1998 through a specific element within Islam. We quoted Steiner
        and discussed the possible interpretations and consequences of these
        excerpts. Could you please share some RS quotes and share your
        insights in some depth?

        >2. Sorat chips away parts of the individual Ego forever.

        Again, please share with us a GA reference, with a relevant excerpted
        quote. I have read Steiner on Sorat, but I have never come across
        anything you mention here about the human ego. On the other hand,
        Steiner did say that the Asuras, of whom he said too little btw, that
        they take away a part of the humen "I" forever, but he did not
        mention Islam at all in this context. So what's your source on this?

        >3. The human head and Face is an expression of the human Ego.

        So is the human heart. When Bush was a cannibal in his former life,
        he ate human hearts to gain the courage of his victims, and their
        brains to gain their wisdom. That's why he thinks he's very wise and
        brave today. Typical liberal.

        Tarjei
      • Tarjei Straume
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
          I wrote:

          >On the other hand, Steiner did say that the Asuras, of whom he said
          >too little btw, that they take away a part of the human "I" forever,

          This was back when we were discussing Georg Unger's lectures on
          nuclear energy and the occult atom, where he pointed out that Rudolf
          Steiner had some sort of gag order from the spiritual world with
          regard to the Asuras, and for this reason he said very little about
          them and at least on one occasion stopped himself from talking about
          the Asuras, saying something like "Oh no, I cannot speak of these things..."

          But he did say a few things about the Asuras, and one of these was
          that they take a bite out of a person's "I" which is never recovered.
          And Joel freaked out when I mentioned this with quivers and shudders
          and asked who had given me authority to mention the Asuras, and if I
          had met one of them. Whereupon I concluded at that time that Joel
          himself must have been bitten by one such, and later on we were led
          to believe that Joel had indeed been bitten in the butt in the middle
          of the night during a thunderstorm when trying to take a dump at the
          Unthinkable Facility, the Hole, the Abyss, where Asuras roam in the
          shape of rats.

          In hindsight, I don't think Joel was ever bitten by an Asura, and
          I've apologized to him for this suspicion I believe, but my theory is
          that Joel has probebly seen one, met one, dodged one, and that this
          meeting or close call took place at the Unthinkable Facility as
          described above. My reason for thinking it was a close call rather
          than an actual bite is that Joel seems to have his "I" intact, but
          his freeaky fear of Asuras being mentioned at all indicates that an
          episode of this kind has taken place.

          There can be no doubt, however, that people have been bitten by
          asuric rats in the Hole, and one such victim is obviously Diana,
          which explains her behavior and mental shortcomings. I bet she has a
          scar to prove it, but Asuras are very clever and if you deny their
          existence, you'll never know what hit you.

          Cheers,

          Tarjei
        • Tarjei Straume
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
            I wrote:

            >In hindsight, I don't think Joel was ever bitten by an Asura, and
            >I've apologized to him for this suspicion I believe, but my theory
            >is that Joel has probebly seen one, met one, dodged one, and that
            >this meeting or close call took place at the Unthinkable Facility as
            >described above. My reason for thinking it was a close call rather
            >than an actual bite is that Joel seems to have his "I" intact, but
            >his freeaky fear of Asuras being mentioned at all indicates that an
            >episode of this kind has taken place.

            I have a new theory about this, namely that Joel has acquired
            initiation, or at least a considerable degree of clairvoyance, of
            which he is not yet authorized to speak. And the same powers that
            gave Rudolf Steiner his gag order with regard to Asuras, have warned
            Joel too - perhaps the Asuras themselves. It's like when the mafia or
            the CIA tell you to keep your trap shut about something you've seen
            or heard, or else! So when Joel challenged my authority to mention
            the Asuras, he was thinking that my knowledge of them might have been
            based upon a direct encounter too, and that I was violating a gag
            order, and not upon Steiner's lectures, which Joel denounces as
            sources and wishes to ban from discussion groups. It's all supposed
            to be empirical and nothing but empirical, which indicate very
            strongly that Joel's fear of anyone mentioning the Asuras is based
            upon a frightening gag order he received from them by clairvoyant
            means. Joel is a seer, but he is not allowed to elaborate on this yet.

            My theory.

            Cheers,