Test --- Please Ignore

  • Jo Ann Schwartz
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
      Well, I asked you to ignore, so why do you expect a message?? <G>

      -j-

      ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
      *****Cheney delenda est!*****
    • Tarjei Straume
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
        Jo Ann wrote:

        >Well, I asked you to ignore, so why do you expect a message?? <G>

        I'm ignoring, Joann, believe me - I'm just linking my own test to
        yours to make things easier. I think my last post disappeared because
        Yahoo may have forwarded it to NSA, or NSA may have intercepted and
        "borrowed" it. I said Bush thinks he's wise and brave because he used
        to eat the hearts of his victims for bravery and their brains for
        wisdom when he was a cannibal in his former incarnation. Plus, I've
        mentioned national security measures lately such as extraordinary
        renditions, black prisons, and ghost detainees. I say, let's keep them busy.

        Tarjei
      • Frank Smith
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
          --- Tarjei Straume <straume@...> wrote:

          > Jo Ann wrote:
          >
          > >Well, I asked you to ignore, so why do you expect a
          > message?? <G>
          >
          > I'm ignoring, Joann, believe me - I'm just linking
          > my own test to
          > yours to make things easier.

          Me too. I mean who would be dumb enough to open a post
          that says: Please ignore.
          Sincerely,
          Anonymous

          Frank Thomas Smith
          http://SouthernCrossReview.org

          (http://www.yahoo.com/preview)
        • sr_joanna
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
            Anonymous wrote:

            > Me too. I mean who would be dumb enough to open a post
            > that says: Please ignore.

            Gee, here I was hopin' one of youse wise guys could tell me!

            Sincerely,
            A lass with a lack...
          • Tarjei Straume
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
              Come to think of it, I thought "Please Ignore" was primarily
              addressed to Yahoo and NSA, indicating "No interesting words here,
              it's only a test."

              Tarjei