Chipping chunks from the Ego

  • lightsearcher1
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2006
      1. Steiner characterized demonic
      Islam as inspired by Sorat.

      2. Sorat chips away parts of
      the individual Ego forever.

      3. The human head and Face is an
      expression of the human Ego.

      4. What is it that Soratian Islam
      has against the human head and
      face -- such that they either wish
      to mask their facial malevolence, or
      to black it out with a burqua, or to
      simply machete it off from the
      torso and forget about it?

      http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/851/1853/1600/HumanHead-
      Islam.0.jpg

      http://tinyurl.com/yfxkpj
    • Deborah
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
        Hi Lightsearcher,
        There are some grand canyon size gaps in your reasoning.

        First, where did Steiner characterize Islam as demonic? Does this
        characterization apply to all of Islam or some of Islam or Islam in
        a particular historical period or ?

        Does being inspired by Sorat directly link Islam to chipping away
        parts of the individual ego forever? Seems like a big gap there to
        me.

        The human head and face is an expression of the human ego. However,
        if someone is injured or deformed in the face area, what effect does
        this have on their ego expression?

        What is the difference between Soratian Islam and Islam in general?

        Why does Islam mainly cover women's faces? Are they more malevolent
        than men's faces? Frankly, you are getting weird here.

        Deborah

        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "lightsearcher1"
        <lightsearcher1@...> wrote:

        > 1. Steiner characterized demonic
        > Islam as inspired by Sorat.
        >
        > 2. Sorat chips away parts of
        > the individual Ego forever.
        >
        > 3. The human head and Face is an
        > expression of the human Ego.
        >
        > 4. What is it that Soratian Islam
        > has against the human head and
        > face -- such that they either wish
        > to mask their facial malevolence, or
        > to black it out with a burqua, or to
        > simply machete it off from the
        > torso and forget about it?
        >
        > http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/851/1853/1600/HumanHead-
        > Islam.0.jpg
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/yfxkpj

      • Tarjei Straume
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
          Elementary, my dear Lightsearcher.

          1. Bush is inspired by Sorat, whom he calls, and probably believes to
          be, Jesus Christ.

          2. Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld get their demonic power from torture
          and secret executions.

          3. What Bush has against the human head on a deep subconscious level
          is grounded in his former incarnations as headhunter, headshrinker,
          and cannibal.

          4. The politics of Bush are Soratian Islam in practice, disguised
          under another name. So because his culture does not give room for
          beheadings, he must satisfy himself with electrocutions and lethal
          injections at home (which is why he holds a personal historical
          record as Texas Governer as executioner), although he has other
          methods abroad, in black (undisclosed) prisons under the
          "extraordinary rendition" program. In known prisons, he has "ghost
          detainees", prisoners who by order from Rumsfeld are not given a
          prisoner number or registered in any way, so the Red Cross and others
          don't know they exist.

          5. Bush is not only a Soratian Muslim, but a liberal leftist as well.
          That's why he calls Soratian Islam and Soratian Christianity noble religions.

          Tarjei

          "lightsearcher1" wrote:

          >1. Steiner characterized demonic
          >Islam as inspired by Sorat.
          >
          >2. Sorat chips away parts of
          >the individual Ego forever.
          >
          >3. The human head and Face is an
          >expression of the human Ego.
          >
          >4. What is it that Soratian Islam
          >has against the human head and
          >face -- such that they either wish
          >to mask their facial malevolence, or
          >to black it out with a burqua, or to
          >simply machete it off from the
          >torso and forget about it?
          >
          >http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/851/1853/1600/HumanHead-
          >Islam.0.jpg
          >
          >http://tinyurl.com/yfxkpj
        • Mike helsher
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
            So in other words..."Steiner SAID it, I read it = it must be true".

            Week minded people following any Dogmatic orthodoxy can be traced to
            most any and all atrocities.

            Fundy Christians like to send their sons and daughters off to any "
            war in some starving country, that had a population explosion because
            we cut of their access to birth control", with the belief that its ok
            to KILL those "who are not with US".

            "Thou shalt not kill"?

            Perhaps we should re-write the above passage and add "accept when
            there's big money to be made".

            Mike

            <lightsearcher1@...> wrote:

            > 1. Steiner characterized demonic
            > Islam as inspired by Sorat.
            >
            > 2. Sorat chips away parts of
            > the individual Ego forever.
            >
            > 3. The human head and Face is an
            > expression of the human Ego.
            >
            > 4. What is it that Soratian Islam
            > has against the human head and
            > face -- such that they either wish
            > to mask their facial malevolence, or
            > to black it out with a burqua, or to
            > simply machete it off from the
            > torso and forget about it?
            >
            > http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/851/1853/1600/HumanHead-
            > Islam.0.jpg
            >
            > http://tinyurl.com/yfxkpj

          • Tarjei Straume
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
              Following up Deborah's note that you're not making sense,
              Lightsearcher, I recognize that I bear some responsibility for this,
              because some sources of your confusion seem to be previous posts by
              myself about Sorat, Catholocism, Islam, and the Asuras.

              You wrote:

              >1. Steiner characterized demonic Islam as inspired by Sorat.

              Do you have a GA reference to corroborate this, with a quote from
              Steiner? Back in November 2003, we discussed Sorat's strikes every
              666 years, in 1332 through a specific element within Catholicism and
              in 1998 through a specific element within Islam. We quoted Steiner
              and discussed the possible interpretations and consequences of these
              excerpts. Could you please share some RS quotes and share your
              insights in some depth?

              >2. Sorat chips away parts of the individual Ego forever.

              Again, please share with us a GA reference, with a relevant excerpted
              quote. I have read Steiner on Sorat, but I have never come across
              anything you mention here about the human ego. On the other hand,
              Steiner did say that the Asuras, of whom he said too little btw, that
              they take away a part of the humen "I" forever, but he did not
              mention Islam at all in this context. So what's your source on this?

              >3. The human head and Face is an expression of the human Ego.

              So is the human heart. When Bush was a cannibal in his former life,
              he ate human hearts to gain the courage of his victims, and their
              brains to gain their wisdom. That's why he thinks he's very wise and
              brave today. Typical liberal.

              Tarjei
            • Tarjei Straume
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
                I wrote:

                >On the other hand, Steiner did say that the Asuras, of whom he said
                >too little btw, that they take away a part of the human "I" forever,

                This was back when we were discussing Georg Unger's lectures on
                nuclear energy and the occult atom, where he pointed out that Rudolf
                Steiner had some sort of gag order from the spiritual world with
                regard to the Asuras, and for this reason he said very little about
                them and at least on one occasion stopped himself from talking about
                the Asuras, saying something like "Oh no, I cannot speak of these things..."

                But he did say a few things about the Asuras, and one of these was
                that they take a bite out of a person's "I" which is never recovered.
                And Joel freaked out when I mentioned this with quivers and shudders
                and asked who had given me authority to mention the Asuras, and if I
                had met one of them. Whereupon I concluded at that time that Joel
                himself must have been bitten by one such, and later on we were led
                to believe that Joel had indeed been bitten in the butt in the middle
                of the night during a thunderstorm when trying to take a dump at the
                Unthinkable Facility, the Hole, the Abyss, where Asuras roam in the
                shape of rats.

                In hindsight, I don't think Joel was ever bitten by an Asura, and
                I've apologized to him for this suspicion I believe, but my theory is
                that Joel has probebly seen one, met one, dodged one, and that this
                meeting or close call took place at the Unthinkable Facility as
                described above. My reason for thinking it was a close call rather
                than an actual bite is that Joel seems to have his "I" intact, but
                his freeaky fear of Asuras being mentioned at all indicates that an
                episode of this kind has taken place.

                There can be no doubt, however, that people have been bitten by
                asuric rats in the Hole, and one such victim is obviously Diana,
                which explains her behavior and mental shortcomings. I bet she has a
                scar to prove it, but Asuras are very clever and if you deny their
                existence, you'll never know what hit you.

                Cheers,

                Tarjei
              • Tarjei Straume
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
                  I wrote:

                  >In hindsight, I don't think Joel was ever bitten by an Asura, and
                  >I've apologized to him for this suspicion I believe, but my theory
                  >is that Joel has probebly seen one, met one, dodged one, and that
                  >this meeting or close call took place at the Unthinkable Facility as
                  >described above. My reason for thinking it was a close call rather
                  >than an actual bite is that Joel seems to have his "I" intact, but
                  >his freeaky fear of Asuras being mentioned at all indicates that an
                  >episode of this kind has taken place.

                  I have a new theory about this, namely that Joel has acquired
                  initiation, or at least a considerable degree of clairvoyance, of
                  which he is not yet authorized to speak. And the same powers that
                  gave Rudolf Steiner his gag order with regard to Asuras, have warned
                  Joel too - perhaps the Asuras themselves. It's like when the mafia or
                  the CIA tell you to keep your trap shut about something you've seen
                  or heard, or else! So when Joel challenged my authority to mention
                  the Asuras, he was thinking that my knowledge of them might have been
                  based upon a direct encounter too, and that I was violating a gag
                  order, and not upon Steiner's lectures, which Joel denounces as
                  sources and wishes to ban from discussion groups. It's all supposed
                  to be empirical and nothing but empirical, which indicate very
                  strongly that Joel's fear of anyone mentioning the Asuras is based
                  upon a frightening gag order he received from them by clairvoyant
                  means. Joel is a seer, but he is not allowed to elaborate on this yet.

                  My theory.

                  Cheers,