WE NEED MORE STEINER SUPPORT ON WIKIPEDIA!!!

  • boogafish
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30 4:14 PM
      Attention everyone, on the Rudolf Steiner page on Wikipedia.org, there
      is a great deal of controversy regarding race (and many, many other
      issues)

      Currently, there is an subarticle on Steiner's "racial views" that is
      even longer than the subarticle on his contributions to Christianity.
      There's a fierce opponent of Steiner on wikipedia named Pete K who
      reminds me alot of Dan Dugan and he is attempting to totally pervert
      Steiner's legacy. Many people believe Wikipedia to be somewhat of a
      credible source and I, therfore, don't want to see many newcomers
      recieve a distorted view. So I've been working hard over there trying
      to get things done, but there's only one of me.

      Anyways, regardless of anyone's position on the issues over there,
      your presence would be MOST welcome. We just need more activity over
      there so that a distorted viewpoint doesn't become "the viewpoint."

      Warm Regards,
      Boogafish