Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] The Black Madonnah

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2006
      Hey Bob,

      I experience them as Mother Maiden and Crone. I
      experience the Crone as the Black Madonna in the sense
      that she is the oldest living archetype of man with an
      image that also speaks to not only death but
      resurrection. So yes I experience Sophia in all three
      of these understandings. For me it is the Three in One
      being expressed.

      What are your thoughts on the Black Madonna? Do you
      use H for any singular reason? I found it to be an
      interesting spelling, one that called to mind Allah in
      its masculine and feminine attributes. It seems to me
      that only in English speaking understandings the term
      God is signified as male in the others it is neutral
      or at best only one part of the expression of God.

      All good things,
      Dottie

      (http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited)