Condemned

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2006
      Friends: A line from one of Keith's referenced articles: "Fascist
      governments are condemned to lose wars because they are continually
      incapable of objectively evaluating the force of the enemy".

      A line from Cyril Albury, a really decent guy who just passed
      away: "The man wrote a check with his mouth that his ass couldn't
      cash."

      I think Cyril would agree with me that perhaps an exception to the
      above would be Muhammed Ali....regards, G.