Holy Spirit & the Beast

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2006
      Rudolf Steiner predicted the Appearance of the Etheric Christ to
      occur precisely when Hitler came to power legitimately, elected by
      the people, voting for the Beast. This is absolutely fascinating, and
      when I think of DD and PS poking their noses into this greatest
      mystery of modern times for their own purposes, it becomes even more
      fascinating. The riddle of Rudolf and Adolf, initiates of Light and
      Darkness - Steiner and Hitler, how poetically similar names.

      The more we look at this, the more new questions arise, and the more
      we recognize the urgent need for humanity to be cognizant of events
      behind the threshold. It would take, I think, an initiate of
      Steiner's caliber to explain the rise and fall of the Third Reich properly.

      As a sidenote: For a long time, I objected strongly to people
      comparing Bush to Hitler, for many obvious reasons. But when I take
      into account the apprehensive premonitions and occult prognoses with
      regard to the shift from the 20th to the 21st centuries and take a
      very close look at the political regime of the West today by focusing
      on daily events alone -"Democracy Now" independent broadcasting
      (uncensored news), Noam Chomsky's institutional analysis, etc. - with
      all the endeavors being made to crush free speech, prosecute
      political critics as unpatriotic spies, hide the death tolls, conceal
      mass murders and masacres, kidnap innocent individuals all over the
      world with CIA planes and torture them in top secret facilities, and
      see how amoral, insensitive, fanatical, and dishonest the people are
      who have the most power today, I become much less critical of this
      comparison - especially when seeing the kitchen cabinet of this gang
      of thieves, consisting of rapture-crazed fundamentalists who get a
      spiritual-emotional rush from seeing the Middle East crisis expanding
      in such a way that they see an apocalyptic war as possible, because
      that will bring Warlord Jesus back in a star ship beaming them
      onboard. My oh my.

      Resistence is on the rise, however, very strongly. Soldiers going
      AWOL and refusing to redeploy is skyrocketing. Conscientious
      objectors, Veterans for Peace, and others are making their mark,
      although arrests of these people are made almost daily. (Being for
      peace and agaqinst war makes you one of the terrorists, because if
      you're not with us, you're against us.) On the second anniversary of
      the invasion of Iraq, there were 800 anti-war demonstrations
      throughout the U.S., although the corporate media didn't report them.
      The US military is falling short of their recruitment goal, 14 per
      cent behind, so they're desperately recruiting is high schools. The
      draft may be back soon. In Iraq, civilians are being killed
      indiscriminately by US forces, and soldiers are singing fun-songs
      about killing Iraqis, whom they dehumanize in order to kill them
      withut regret. (No wonder soldiers go AWOL.) The death toll among
      Iraqi civilians is four times higher than in 2002 before the
      invasion. The invasion of Iraq, plus the torture of detainees, is
      likely to increase the danger of terrorist attacks against the US.

      These are facts, not propaganda, but I'll add my propaganda here:
      Resistence will prevail and put and end to this madness, just like it
      ended the Vietnam War and the draft last time around, just like it
      ended the Jim Crow laws with the Mach on Washington. That's Uncle Taz
      speaking, the propagandist :)

      Tarjei
    • Mike T
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2006
        Steiner had friendship with General Von Moltke; Hitler had his General
        Ludendorff - who took over from Moltke when Moltke was figuratively stabbed
        in the back by his own Officers. The First WW should have been over in 6
        weeks; it was almost so; - the Germans had the French on the run and Moltke
        sent one officer out after another to find out why the final push was
        stalled. The front line officers ignored his commands and held. Hence 4
        years of bloodshed ensued and Ludendorf came to the podium. Ludendorf
        marched with Hitler at the Munich Pusch 1923. Ludendorf had with lies in a
        pamphlet, participated in destroying Moltke in order that the Kaiser would
        sack Moltke - as it turned out to be. WW2 would never have occurred had
        Moltke succeeded in finishing the war in 6 weeks.
        The shadow is always there in its mirror image, whenever the good surfaces.

        Mike T

        Thousands of jobs, millions of opportunities at seek.com.au
        http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau&_t=757263760&_r=Hotmail_EndText_Oct06&_m=EXT