Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Dottie as HPB

  • Mike T
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 2, 2006
      Hi Dottie,
      THought I'd just comment here - I love hungarian Goulash soup too. I once
      found a great restaurant somewhere in Germany; but on my trips back, could
      never remember where it was. Used to go to different restaurants on each
      trip trying the Goulash soup but was never the same. There is a German
      restaurant where I live (I have to travel a way to get to it) and I go there
      not only because it has the ambience of Germany about ti, and the food is
      great; but in the main for its Goulash Soup. So we have this second thing in
      common. And oh I don't smoke, but if I did, I think only cigars; so maybe I
      was Madame B's driver or bag carrier or something.

      Cheers,

      >From: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
      >To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Dottie as HPB
      >Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 07:39:59 -0700 (PDT)
      >
      >Hi Tom,
      >
      >I don't like to play spiritual science Tom. It's not
      >my thing. Maybe you can find someone else to play
      >along. Nor do I like to spit three times to the left
      >to ward off the enemy as suggested by Valentin in
      >Meditations on the Tarot.
      >
      >But, yeah, playing spiritual science and throwing all
      >kinds of mush into the soup is not what I am
      >interested in. I love Hungarian Goulash but that's
      >because it has some substance.
      >
      >Best,
      >Dottie

      >http://mail.yahoo.com

      Want $250 of std talk, text & more for $49 a month? Go to
      http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fadsfac%2Enet%2Flink%2Easp%3Fcc%3DTEL217%2E31371%2E0%26clk%3D1%26creativeID%3D44933&_t=758220942&_r=emailtaglinetelstra&_m=EXT