Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] New Book on RS & History of Christology

  • Joel Wendt
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2006
      after a quick glance, seems mostly someone touting their own "vision",
      and putting down whatever is near at hand that might conflict
      (jealous?). I saw no evidence the author(s?) understood the
      epistemologies, the new thinking, or the significance of Steiner's monism.

      it seemed more an argument about whose beliefs were better, and how much
      in the Bible doesn't comport with the scientific imagination as regards
      the historical archeology of recent times.

      intellectual soul scholarship?

      joel