Re: Dottie as HPB

  • tmasthenes13
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 2, 2006
      <dottie_z@...> wrote:

      > Well, if I was the reincarnation of Helena then I
      > imagine, according to your understanding of her later
      > incarnation, that would make me Manly P. Hall.
      > Interesting Tom.

      =========================

      Well, Dottie, as HPB, you could have done a lot worse than MPH, don't
      you think? ;=)

      But you bring up an interesting issue that characterizes our Western
      mind-set about reincarnation. We worship the separate individuality so
      much that we refuse to consider the possibility that a self might
      split off or clone and could be incarnated in two or more bodies
      simultaneously.

      I mean we don't have a problem believing that identical physical twins
      would house two different spiritual individualities; but we choke on
      the reverse idea: that the same spiritual individuality could clone
      itself and incarnate in two separate physical bodies at the same time.

      Yet there are people who believe that you as HPB could have bifurcated
      to become both MPH and DZ at the same time.

      (Which reminds me: I need to ask Obadiah Harris at PRS whether Manly
      liked cigars or not. You still didn't answer whether you like cigars
      or not, though. You know Dottie, it's these "little things" that make
      or break a reincarnation identification! Helena did love her cigars!)

      Tom
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 2, 2006
        Hi Tom,

        I don't like to play spiritual science Tom. It's not
        my thing. Maybe you can find someone else to play
        along. Nor do I like to spit three times to the left
        to ward off the enemy as suggested by Valentin in
        Meditations on the Tarot.

        But, yeah, playing spiritual science and throwing all
        kinds of mush into the soup is not what I am
        interested in. I love Hungarian Goulash but that's
        because it has some substance.

        Best,

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Mike T
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 2, 2006
          Hi Dottie,
          THought I'd just comment here - I love hungarian Goulash soup too. I once
          found a great restaurant somewhere in Germany; but on my trips back, could
          never remember where it was. Used to go to different restaurants on each
          trip trying the Goulash soup but was never the same. There is a German
          restaurant where I live (I have to travel a way to get to it) and I go there
          not only because it has the ambience of Germany about ti, and the food is
          great; but in the main for its Goulash Soup. So we have this second thing in
          common. And oh I don't smoke, but if I did, I think only cigars; so maybe I
          was Madame B's driver or bag carrier or something.

          Cheers,

          >From: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
          >To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Dottie as HPB
          >Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 07:39:59 -0700 (PDT)
          >
          >Hi Tom,
          >
          >I don't like to play spiritual science Tom. It's not
          >my thing. Maybe you can find someone else to play
          >along. Nor do I like to spit three times to the left
          >to ward off the enemy as suggested by Valentin in
          >Meditations on the Tarot.
          >
          >But, yeah, playing spiritual science and throwing all
          >kinds of mush into the soup is not what I am
          >interested in. I love Hungarian Goulash but that's
          >because it has some substance.
          >
          >Best,
          >Dottie

          >http://mail.yahoo.com

          Want $250 of std talk, text & more for $49 a month? Go to
          http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fadsfac%2Enet%2Flink%2Easp%3Fcc%3DTEL217%2E31371%2E0%26clk%3D1%26creativeID%3D44933&_t=758220942&_r=emailtaglinetelstra&_m=EXT