Re: Dottie as Theodora

  • tmasthenes13
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
      > |||||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| |||||||||
      > ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| |||||||||
      > ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| |||||||||

      > 1 block up 12 upright lines and 13 blocks of 9 = 117 +
      > 12= 129 = 12 = 3. He wrote mucho words between "Hi
      > Dottie" and the blocks of lines, but you can ignore
      > them (you probably already have) for the true meaning
      > of what he wrote is coded in the blocks and shows that
      > he is a threefold soul occultly imprisoned in a
      > labyrinth of 14 ahrimanic blocks of phallic symbols.

      > Uprightly,
      > Frank
      -------------------------
      Frank,

      Funny you should be refer to labyrinths as I have been on the phone
      all afternoon contacting people in LA who walk labyrinths, especially
      the Chartres Cathedral one.

      I am the impresario for a sacred music group, who live in Paris and
      play music, chant and sing on the Chartres Catherdral labyrinth as
      well as in many cathedrals throughout France.

      Check out their website:
      http://www.naturalchant.com/

      Click on their Chartres Cathedral CD to hear 3 excerpts.

      Joseph Rowe and Catherina Braslavsky are coming to LA to play Oct. 14
      & 15. I have arranged for them to play the 14th at the Annie Besant
      Theosophical Lodge in the Hollywood Hills and then Sunday at the
      Anthroposophical Center of LA in Old Town Pasadena.

      I met Joseph 30 years ago this month when I attended my very first
      ever Steiner study group in Austin, TX. He is native Texan but an
      exepert in playing the oud, having been taught by Hamza El Din.

      I figure you can't make the drive up from Buenos Aires, but what they
      hey, I'll send you the Press release here:

      --------------------------------

      SACRED ANCIENT MUSIC CONCERTS FOR INTER-FAITH PEACE

      Los Angeles, CA September 19, 2006 -- DIRECT FROM PARIS in their Los
      Angeles premiere, Catherine Braslavsky and Joseph Rowe will perform
      "FROM JERUSALEM TO CORDOBA --- a Voyage in Time, Space and Religions
      Through Chant, Music, and Texts" in two performances, Saturday, Oct.
      14, in the Hollywood Hills and on Sunday, Oct. 15 in Old Town Pasadena.

      Taking part in the DANIEL PEARL WORLD MUSIC DAYS network of concerts
      to promote inter-faith peace, Joseph and Catherine celebrate the
      religious and mystical traditions of the Mediterranean, from ancient
      Judaism and Paganism, to medieval Christianity and Islam. Catherine
      chants and sings ancient and original compositions in Hebrew, Arabic,
      Latin, Greek, Aramaic, and Occitan while Joseph sings and provides
      Middle Eastern percussion, plays oud, Tibetan bowls, Indian tampura,
      African mbira. He also narrates texts by Meister Eckhart, Ibn 'Arabi,
      Yehuda Halevi, and Hildegarde of Bingen.

      The texts allude not only to beautiful realities but also to monstrous
      ones, such as persecution and massacres in the name of religion, and
      the long history of today's religious conflicts. But this strikingly
      contemporary performance, with its sacred intention, opens up the
      possibility of inter-faith dialogue among the religions of the
      "children of Abraham" by inspiring the audience to glimpse the
      mystical sense of unity of all these religions --- yet a unity that
      equally inspires reverence for their differences.

      Presented by C3, The CENTER FOR CONSCIOUS CREATIVITY,
      http://www.consciouscreativity.com/ THE SATURDAY, OCT. 14 performance
      begins at 7:30 PM at the Annie Besant Lodge, 2560 N. Beachwood Dr.,
      Los Angeles, CA 90068 (a mile north of the Gower/Beachwood exit on the
      101). Tickets $15 at the door. Street parking only.

      The SUNDAY, OCT. 15 performance begins at 4:00 PM at the
      Anthroposophical Society of LA Branch building, 110 Martin Alley,
      Pasadena, CA 91105. (2 blocks south of W. Colorado Blvd., just off
      Delacey Ave.) Tickets $15 at the door. Adjacent parking garage.
      Visit the website at http://www.naturalchant.com/

      ###
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
        Well, if I was the reincarnation of Helena then I
        imagine, according to your understanding of her later
        incarnation, that would make me Manly P. Hall.
        Interesting Tom.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • tmasthenes13
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 2, 2006
          <dottie_z@...> wrote:

          > Well, if I was the reincarnation of Helena then I
          > imagine, according to your understanding of her later
          > incarnation, that would make me Manly P. Hall.
          > Interesting Tom.

          =========================

          Well, Dottie, as HPB, you could have done a lot worse than MPH, don't
          you think? ;=)

          But you bring up an interesting issue that characterizes our Western
          mind-set about reincarnation. We worship the separate individuality so
          much that we refuse to consider the possibility that a self might
          split off or clone and could be incarnated in two or more bodies
          simultaneously.

          I mean we don't have a problem believing that identical physical twins
          would house two different spiritual individualities; but we choke on
          the reverse idea: that the same spiritual individuality could clone
          itself and incarnate in two separate physical bodies at the same time.

          Yet there are people who believe that you as HPB could have bifurcated
          to become both MPH and DZ at the same time.

          (Which reminds me: I need to ask Obadiah Harris at PRS whether Manly
          liked cigars or not. You still didn't answer whether you like cigars
          or not, though. You know Dottie, it's these "little things" that make
          or break a reincarnation identification! Helena did love her cigars!)

          Tom
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 2, 2006
            Hi Tom,

            I don't like to play spiritual science Tom. It's not
            my thing. Maybe you can find someone else to play
            along. Nor do I like to spit three times to the left
            to ward off the enemy as suggested by Valentin in
            Meditations on the Tarot.

            But, yeah, playing spiritual science and throwing all
            kinds of mush into the soup is not what I am
            interested in. I love Hungarian Goulash but that's
            because it has some substance.

            Best,

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Mike T
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 2, 2006
              Hi Dottie,
              THought I'd just comment here - I love hungarian Goulash soup too. I once
              found a great restaurant somewhere in Germany; but on my trips back, could
              never remember where it was. Used to go to different restaurants on each
              trip trying the Goulash soup but was never the same. There is a German
              restaurant where I live (I have to travel a way to get to it) and I go there
              not only because it has the ambience of Germany about ti, and the food is
              great; but in the main for its Goulash Soup. So we have this second thing in
              common. And oh I don't smoke, but if I did, I think only cigars; so maybe I
              was Madame B's driver or bag carrier or something.

              Cheers,

              >From: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
              >To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Dottie as HPB
              >Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 07:39:59 -0700 (PDT)
              >
              >Hi Tom,
              >
              >I don't like to play spiritual science Tom. It's not
              >my thing. Maybe you can find someone else to play
              >along. Nor do I like to spit three times to the left
              >to ward off the enemy as suggested by Valentin in
              >Meditations on the Tarot.
              >
              >But, yeah, playing spiritual science and throwing all
              >kinds of mush into the soup is not what I am
              >interested in. I love Hungarian Goulash but that's
              >because it has some substance.
              >
              >Best,
              >Dottie

              >http://mail.yahoo.com

              Want $250 of std talk, text & more for $49 a month? Go to
              http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fadsfac%2Enet%2Flink%2Easp%3Fcc%3DTEL217%2E31371%2E0%26clk%3D1%26creativeID%3D44933&_t=758220942&_r=emailtaglinetelstra&_m=EXT