Dottie as Theodora

  • tmasthenes13
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006

      Hi Dottie,

      In Rudolf Steiner's Mystery Plays, there is a characternamed Theodora, who appears suddenly in the first play, saying that she is"impelled to speak." When she addresses the group in this public gathering, shespeaks about the return of Christ in the Etheric realm. The play itself wasperformed in 1909, and this was 24 years before the beginning of Christ'sreturn in 1933.

      Your name being Dottie, short for Dorothy, is the reversalof the 2 elements of Theodora. The first is "Gift of God; the second is "God'sGift." You have always reminded me of this character Theodora since you are"impelled to post" and you are a prophet of the etheric Christ, not is thepredictive sense, but more in the function of a prophet as one who givespresent day warnings to the tribe.

      To Rudolf  Steiner,the being of Theodora represented a vast and puzzling side effect of the returnof Christ in the etheric, namely the bestowing of spontaneous clairvoyance onthousands of people who never knew what was coming. These are people who didnot have to work for the clairvoyance; it was spontaneously given them bygrace. They did not have to do any special spiritual exercises from KoHW or anykind of yoga or devotional practice. They got it whether they deserved it ornot, whether So you Dottie, as Dorothea, in your spontaneous appearance on theSteiner Internet, today represent the modern version of Theodora.

      You are most comfortable operating out of the Sentient Soulmode, in which you live and breathe in the impressions you receive andprojections you make on others, staying very close to the boundary betweenyourself and the outer worlds.  And Imust say, I have the most fun with all the haplessly head-bound IntellectualSoul efforts made by Joel and Steve Hale, e.g., who desperately try to "educate" you in thinking just like Henry Higgins tried to educate Eliza Doolittle inspeaking in My Fair Lady, the musical based on GB Shaw's play, Pygmalion. Butyour sturdy and stubborn grace clairvoyance confounds them every time andhopefully will lead them toward an awakening of the Consciousness Soul, as theygo off from interactions with you singing:  "Why can't a woman be more like a man?"

      Now let's get a scorecard here. We know that the three soulseach have different "teachers." RS delineates this in 4 lectures given October1909 in Berlin about the respective "Missions" of Anger, Truth, and ReligiousDevotion (cycle called "Metamorphoses of the Soul.")

      The teacher of the Sentient Soul is . . .  Anger ------> at home in the AstralBody

      The teacher of the Intellectual Soul is . . .  Truth ------>   at home in the EthericBody

      The teacher of the Consciousness Soul is . . . Religious Devotion ---->  at home in the Physical Body

      When we live in the SS, then we are on the edge of oursenses, and anger acts as the "gatekeeper" to prevent unwanted impressions fromcoming in from people or things we don't like in the outer world, but also, togo the other way, to project out our anger on to the world   so we can avoid facing it inside ourselves.

      Yet, deeper inside, we feel a dim presentiment of truth, butwe can't get to it, because we are chained by our anger to the senses'boundaries, just like Prometheus was chained to the mountain rocks.  But if we can relax and allow that anger torun its course, then that very same anger energy can eventually lead us intothe inner truth of a situation, by allowing the sense impressions to comedeeper inside, to the inner room of the Intellectual Soul where we go overthese sense impressions in the Mind and their truth or untruth teaches us.

      But once we descend into the density and isolation of thephysical body, we are in the Consciousness Soul where truth no longer mattersbecause it can't teach us here. Down in the dark depths of the physical body,we can only function or get around by developing a sense of religious devotion,not only to ourselves and the outer world, but most importantly to the I AM ofeach and every Other person we know and meet. This then is truly the awakeningof the 12th and Highest of the 12 senses: The Sense of Ego, meaningthe spiritual perceiving of the Other person's ego.

      At this stage, we may actually become freely devoted toanother human being -- beyond any agreements or disagreements, in spite of ournatural likes and dislikes, no matter what differences we may have in ideas,ideals and ideologies.

      In the realm of the Consciousness Soul, we reach the levelwhere Bobby Matherne's Rule #1, The AMAT Principle, applies:  "All Meanings Are True!" In this realm, weare beyond right and wrong, beyond good and evil, beyond antipathies andsympathies. We are witnesses to what we are doing, and we become "hypocrites"according to the original meaning of that word, which was the ancient Greekword for "actor."

      "Hypocrite" is composed of two Greek words:  "hypo" meaning "under" and "krites" meaning"judgment." I think it refers to the idea that the first actor – legend callshim Thespis – who dared to come out of the Mystery center and portray a god asan actor, was somehow guilty of a severe offense and was therefore designated:"under judgment."

      So, in the Age of the Consciousness Soul, each and every oneof us is a true hypocrite because we are developing that "WitnessConsciousness," watching ourselves doing our activities, but actually standingoutside and watching, just as an actor does in a play or film.

      And, in this condition, we are taught, not by truth anymore, but rather by religious devotion, which is really the only moral responsewe can make to others, namely, to realize that they are human beings like us,and we acknowledge our common humanity at a level beyond the ideologies thatmay separate us on the Mind level.

      To summarize, look at the progression from living at theedges of the senses in the Sentient Soul, where ANGER keeps us hypersensitiveand hyper-vigilant there where we make absolutely sure that we keep any nastyimpulses from coming in too deeply and in the spirit of "the best defense is agood offense," we also project our own inner nastiness out onto those targetsout there.

      But if we relent a bit and allow these impulses to enter,our anger relaxes and our sense of TRUTH takes over as we sort out theimpressions inside our Mind, (etheric body-Intellectual Soul);

      Finally, we can allow even these thoughts to descend intothe Physical Body, where we awaken in the initial darkness and isolation of theConsciousness Soul and realize that we are one individual among others, who areequally individuals.  In this awakening,the truth that was so important to us at the mental thought level is no longerrelevant to us. It becomes eclipsed by the sense of religious awe and wonderand then DEVOTION to the equal divinity and individuality of everyone else, nomatter what their ideology, formed in the Intellectual Soul may be, regardlessof our strong antipathies and sympathies with them at the Sentient Soul level.

      In this darkness of the Consciousness Soul, we have to makeor own light and warmth. There is no more heat of anger to motivate us(Sentient-astral); there is no more light of mental ideation to guide us(Intellectual-etheric). We have to create our own light and generate our ownheat from the absolute spiritual darkness and coldness of the physical body –

      By kindling a religious or spiritual devotion to the Other Person(Consciousness-Physical) no matter who they are, no matter what they do to usor for us.

      As for the cannon shot you felt from me, Dottie, onMichaelmas, remember what Dennis Klocek taught during the AnthroposhiaConference last July:

      Whatever you experience in your soul as coming from someoneelse outside is really coming from yourself inside. This reversal of causalityin the soul accelerates the process of meeting the Double, or Lower Guardian ofthe Threshold as you begin to take responsibility for what you have doneinstead of making others into scapegoats.

      To paraphrase Shakespeare: "The fault, dear Dottie, is notin our Critics, but in ourselves, that we are anthroposophists."

      From your recent postings where you express a lot of ambivalenceabout the way things are going in your own life and in what you perceive of theSociety, it feels  like you've  washed enough feet, Dottie; you're now readyfor the scourging. So I have provided three passages for you to read about thisstage of mystical Christian initiation.

      (1) Joel recommending Valentin Tomberg's InnerDevelopment lecture cycle:

      http://ipwebdev.com/hermit/altya.html

      "Here we find, among much else,a discussion of the Seven Stages of the Passion of the Christ, as outlined inthe Gospel of John (washing the feet, the scourging; the crowning withthorns; the carrying of the cross; the crucifixion; the entombment and theresurrection).  The more we live a self-determined moral life in ourbiographies, the more the biography takes the shape of a mini-version of theSeven Stages of the Passion of the Christ.  . . .   This consciouslychosen moral life then becomes an alchemical crucible of development that takesthe same shape as the Passion of Christ."

      (2) Joel bringing scourging up to the present:

       http://ipwebdev.com/hermit/a-anthroposophy.html

      "The Dawn, of the ThirdMillennium since the Incarnation, is to occur via a Rite of Passage throughfire and ice.  The fire of our inner passions will drive us, and asindividuals the outer world will be cold to our needs, so that we have to standon our own.  Everywhere, at least, the first two stages of the Passion ofChrist are being offered to Souls: the washing of the feet and the scourging."

      (3)  Robert Sardelloin the Sept. 2000 newsletter of the School of Spiritual Psychology:

      http://www.spiritualschool.org/eLetter/9_00.htm

      "Thespiritual/psychological sense of taking up the practice of living in the imageof the scourging is the practice of gradually learning to remaininwardly free. There are two ways in which we lose inner freedom. We can bepulled into one or another kind of fantasy which removes us from the world; orwe can be pulled into astute observation and manipulation of others and of theworld with the purpose of bringing about something in the world that we thinkshould happen. Both of these pulls are ways in which we seek to avoid, tobypass whatever the world brings to us to have to meet.

      To meet what the worldgives us, to stand steadfast instead of trying to get above it or to bend itaround the way we want, is the experience of scourging. To stand steadfast inand with what we are given is a strengthening of the connection of ordinaryconsciousness with the spiritual worlds. This develops the capacity to bepresent in body, soul, and spirit to the Word; it develops the capacity of consciousintuition. It is extremely important that we stand in and with what we aregiven to be and do in a conscious way. This way of being is not resignation,nor is it an egotistic, self-centered kind of suffering in which we are everymoment aware of how difficult our life is.

      This stance is first one ofbeing able to realize that we are always in one fantasy or another, anddeveloping gradually the capacity to have some awareness of what that fantasyis. Then, this stance is also one of being able to realize that we are alwaystrying to control our circumstances and gradually developing the capacity tohave some awareness of the ways in which we do this. Once we have a vividfeeling of how these two pulls work in our lives, we can then work toward, not theirelimination, but of standing firm in relation what meets us without trying tohandle what comes toward us through one of these directions of distraction."

      Father Thomasius

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
        Whatever Tom, whatever man. You can say anything you
        want and no matter how versed you or the others are it
        does not mean you can place a souls state in any one
        area. Anger is not a place I work from in any case. It
        never has been no matter how it looks on list. You've
        met me in person and you have seen me. You have
        interacted with me and even if we had a discussion
        about what you wrote here on Michaelmas you would not
        experience anger from me unless of course that was
        your own thinking about 'what' I was saying.

        But it doesn't matter Tom. It really doesn't. I've
        heard pronouncements from all your 'intellectual'
        buddies, of which you are one obviously but see
        yourself somehow seperate from them in some way, and
        you as well even before when you brought this up to me
        on the side. And what I've learned is that you cats
        are the ones doing most of the projection while
        postulizing it is the others. I've watched it over and
        over.

        All your talk about shadow is just talk, that's all it
        is. And you can talk till the cows come home and that
        would not change a frieken thing Tom. And I'm not
        clairvoyant by the way. I'm actually a girl who has
        pierced through to Philosophy of Freedom through my
        work in How To Know Higher Worlds. Fancy that.

        Take Care Tom,
        Dottie

        --- tmasthenes13 <TomBuoyed@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > "All Meanings
        > Are True!" In this realm, weare beyond right and
        > wrong, beyond good
        > and evil, beyond antipathies andsympathies. We are
        > witnesses to what we
        > are doing, and we become "hypocrites"according to
        > the original
        > meaning of that word, which was the ancient
        > Greekword for
        > "actor."
        >

        > "Hypocrite" is composed of two Greek words: "hypo"
        > meaning "under" and "krites" meaning"judgment."
        > I think it refers to the idea that the first actor –
        > legend callshim
        > Thespis – who dared to come out of the Mystery
        > center and portray a
        > god asan actor, was somehow guilty of a severe
        > offense and was therefore
        > designated:"under judgment."
        >

        > So, in the Age of the Consciousness Soul, each and

        === message truncated ===

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • tmasthenes13
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
          Dottie wrote plaintively,

          I've heard pronouncements from all your 'intellectual'
          buddies, of which you are one obviously but see
          yourself somehow separate from them in some way, and
          you as well even before when you brought this up to me
          on the side. And what I've learned is that you cats
          are the ones doing most of the projection while
          postulizing it is the others. I've watched it over and
          over.

          __________________________

          Dear Dottie,

          A thousand pardons for my failure to recognize that you have as robust
          an Intellectual Soul as the rest of your male "intellectual buddies."
          I acknowledge now that you are "one of the guys," and perhaps it was
          a condescending sexism on my part that pressed me to focus only on
          your Sentient Soul proclivities. I'm sorry I excluded you from our club.

          Your plaintive response above touched my heart and brought up the
          memory picture of when we first met in person. That is of critical
          importance now for the new revelation I just received about you.

          We go back well over two years ago to the Spring of 2004 when Obadiah
          Harris, President of PRS (Philosophical Research Society) in Los
          Angeles, asked me to teach a series of ten weekly classes on Rudolf
          Steiner and Anthroposophy at this center of Manly Palmer Hall's life's
          work. (Please visit http://www.prs.org/ )

          So each Saturday morning, I would hold the class in the upper room, a
          2nd floor classroom adjacent to the famous occult library that Manly
          Hall had built in 1934. I don't know if you remember, Dottie, but for
          me, dominating the room was the presence of Helena Petrovna Blavatsky,
          because of the giant 6' by 4' portrait of her that hung on the wall in
          the far left front of the classroom.

          It was an imposing portrait and before every class, as I was preparing
          the blackboard, I would pause to acknowledge her presence and often
          weave her into the class topic and the discussion of anthroposophy. I
          was told that Manly Palmer Hall had a special attraction to HPB,
          because he himself actually believed that he was the reincarnation of
          her! And that is why this portrait held such a special place in this
          classroom, where Manly taught smaller classes when he wasn't lecturing
          in the big auditorium. (She died in 1891 in London; Manly was born ten
          years later in Canada.)

          And so, this powerful presence of HPB in a classroom where I was
          teaching about Rudolf Steiner and anthroposophy became a deep riddle
          that I felt I needed to experience over time before anything would
          reveal itself. Gradually, I began to focus on the terrible fate she
          had to endure, according to Rudolf Steiner, that fate being thrown
          into "occult imprisonment."

          http://www.spiritualrealist.com/SPIRITUALREALISM/DeceptReligGrahamJackson/DeceptReligGJp10.asp

          He [Steiner] claims that she was put in "occult prison" by Western
          occult brotherhoods so that her clairvoyance would be thrown in on
          itself and hence illusory. Further, that in her later years she was
          abandoned by the Masters who had guided her, and instead guided by
          impersonators. … He says, "... the necessity of understanding the
          Christ-impulse was hidden from H.P. Blavatsky."

          And so I began to feel on occasion that I was perhaps part of the
          "anthroposophical prison outreach movement," only in this case, I was
          lecturing at an "occult penitentiary," a one-woman prison for HPB.
          (Or was it I who was really in prison? Hard to tell when there are no
          physical bars or stones around you!)

          At any rate, Dottie, back to our meeting. It was either my last or
          next to last class in May 2004 that you attended and afterwards you
          gave me your business card. Having recognized your name from the
          Steiner Internet since the year 2000, I was delighted and astonished
          to finally meet you in person.

          And now that I remember that meeting, I was also struck by the rather
          close physical resemblance between you and HPB. You are of the same
          body type and possess similar piercing eyes and knowing gaze that
          gestures out in both a needy and defiant way. You also seem to be
          "occultly imprisoned" at times yourself, Dottie, desperate to break
          out and achieve that inner occult freedom, so I think it would be
          worth your while looking into the life of HPB.

          Here's a short wiki bio of her:
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helena_Petrovna_Blavatsky

          I must of course, ask you the $64,000 question: do you enjoy smoking
          cigars? ;=}

          Anyway, I do believe that you are on a path of initiation whereby you
          are focused very keenly on bringing out the Christology of
          anthroposophy, in a way that would work to redeem HPB from her occult
          imprisonment.

          Now I am not claiming that you are the actual reincarnation of HPB,
          but I am saying that you may express what Jeffrey Mishlove taught in
          that very same room at PRS at a seminar last year. He calls it
          "Synchronistic Archetypal Resonance." (SAR). Rather than actual
          reincarnation, a person may so identify with a past figure that he or
          she actually takes on the characteristics of that ancient figure and
          this resemblance includes family members as well. It may be more of a
          "sympathetic resonance" along the lines of what Rupert Sheldrake calls
          the "morphogenetic field," which is his amalgam of what we call the
          etheric and astral bodies and realms.

          Read this page to show how Jeffrey Mishlove dismisses the claim by Dr.
          Walt Semkiw, that he, Jeffrey, is the actual reincarnation of William
          James. Instead, Jeffrey invokes the more Jungianly palatable SAR
          principle to justify these family and past life resemblances some of
          which are quite startling.

          http://www.mishlove.com/WilliamJames/matches.htm

          So, Dottie, again, my apologies for somehow marginalizing you into the
          Sentient Soul realm. If, indeed you are HPB, I would be extremely
          embarrassed to know that I had denigrated your Intellectual Soul
          prowess. Damn, that Secret Doctrine was quite a book! But hey, what
          do you expect from a bunch of goofy guys with those silly and oft
          times hysterical female etheric bodies?

          Father Thom
        • Frank Smith
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
            --- tmasthenes13 <TomBuoyed@...> wrote:

            > Hi Dottie,

            |||||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| |||||||||
            ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| |||||||||
            ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| |||||||||

            1 block up 12 upright lines and 13 blocks of 9 = 117 +
            12= 129 = 12 = 3. He wrote mucho words between "Hi
            Dottie" and the blocks of lines, but you can ignore
            them (you probably already have) for the true meaning
            of what he wrote is coded in the blocks and shows that
            he is a threefold soul occultly imprisoned in a
            labyrinth of 14 ahrimanic blocks of phallic symbols.
            Uprightly,
            Frank

            Frank Thomas Smith
            http://SouthernCrossReview.org

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • tmasthenes13
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
              > |||||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| |||||||||
              > ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| |||||||||
              > ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| |||||||||

              > 1 block up 12 upright lines and 13 blocks of 9 = 117 +
              > 12= 129 = 12 = 3. He wrote mucho words between "Hi
              > Dottie" and the blocks of lines, but you can ignore
              > them (you probably already have) for the true meaning
              > of what he wrote is coded in the blocks and shows that
              > he is a threefold soul occultly imprisoned in a
              > labyrinth of 14 ahrimanic blocks of phallic symbols.

              > Uprightly,
              > Frank
              -------------------------
              Frank,

              Funny you should be refer to labyrinths as I have been on the phone
              all afternoon contacting people in LA who walk labyrinths, especially
              the Chartres Cathedral one.

              I am the impresario for a sacred music group, who live in Paris and
              play music, chant and sing on the Chartres Catherdral labyrinth as
              well as in many cathedrals throughout France.

              Check out their website:
              http://www.naturalchant.com/

              Click on their Chartres Cathedral CD to hear 3 excerpts.

              Joseph Rowe and Catherina Braslavsky are coming to LA to play Oct. 14
              & 15. I have arranged for them to play the 14th at the Annie Besant
              Theosophical Lodge in the Hollywood Hills and then Sunday at the
              Anthroposophical Center of LA in Old Town Pasadena.

              I met Joseph 30 years ago this month when I attended my very first
              ever Steiner study group in Austin, TX. He is native Texan but an
              exepert in playing the oud, having been taught by Hamza El Din.

              I figure you can't make the drive up from Buenos Aires, but what they
              hey, I'll send you the Press release here:

              --------------------------------

              SACRED ANCIENT MUSIC CONCERTS FOR INTER-FAITH PEACE

              Los Angeles, CA September 19, 2006 -- DIRECT FROM PARIS in their Los
              Angeles premiere, Catherine Braslavsky and Joseph Rowe will perform
              "FROM JERUSALEM TO CORDOBA --- a Voyage in Time, Space and Religions
              Through Chant, Music, and Texts" in two performances, Saturday, Oct.
              14, in the Hollywood Hills and on Sunday, Oct. 15 in Old Town Pasadena.

              Taking part in the DANIEL PEARL WORLD MUSIC DAYS network of concerts
              to promote inter-faith peace, Joseph and Catherine celebrate the
              religious and mystical traditions of the Mediterranean, from ancient
              Judaism and Paganism, to medieval Christianity and Islam. Catherine
              chants and sings ancient and original compositions in Hebrew, Arabic,
              Latin, Greek, Aramaic, and Occitan while Joseph sings and provides
              Middle Eastern percussion, plays oud, Tibetan bowls, Indian tampura,
              African mbira. He also narrates texts by Meister Eckhart, Ibn 'Arabi,
              Yehuda Halevi, and Hildegarde of Bingen.

              The texts allude not only to beautiful realities but also to monstrous
              ones, such as persecution and massacres in the name of religion, and
              the long history of today's religious conflicts. But this strikingly
              contemporary performance, with its sacred intention, opens up the
              possibility of inter-faith dialogue among the religions of the
              "children of Abraham" by inspiring the audience to glimpse the
              mystical sense of unity of all these religions --- yet a unity that
              equally inspires reverence for their differences.

              Presented by C3, The CENTER FOR CONSCIOUS CREATIVITY,
              http://www.consciouscreativity.com/ THE SATURDAY, OCT. 14 performance
              begins at 7:30 PM at the Annie Besant Lodge, 2560 N. Beachwood Dr.,
              Los Angeles, CA 90068 (a mile north of the Gower/Beachwood exit on the
              101). Tickets $15 at the door. Street parking only.

              The SUNDAY, OCT. 15 performance begins at 4:00 PM at the
              Anthroposophical Society of LA Branch building, 110 Martin Alley,
              Pasadena, CA 91105. (2 blocks south of W. Colorado Blvd., just off
              Delacey Ave.) Tickets $15 at the door. Adjacent parking garage.
              Visit the website at http://www.naturalchant.com/

              ###
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
                Well, if I was the reincarnation of Helena then I
                imagine, according to your understanding of her later
                incarnation, that would make me Manly P. Hall.
                Interesting Tom.

                http://mail.yahoo.com
              • tmasthenes13
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 2, 2006
                  <dottie_z@...> wrote:

                  > Well, if I was the reincarnation of Helena then I
                  > imagine, according to your understanding of her later
                  > incarnation, that would make me Manly P. Hall.
                  > Interesting Tom.

                  =========================

                  Well, Dottie, as HPB, you could have done a lot worse than MPH, don't
                  you think? ;=)

                  But you bring up an interesting issue that characterizes our Western
                  mind-set about reincarnation. We worship the separate individuality so
                  much that we refuse to consider the possibility that a self might
                  split off or clone and could be incarnated in two or more bodies
                  simultaneously.

                  I mean we don't have a problem believing that identical physical twins
                  would house two different spiritual individualities; but we choke on
                  the reverse idea: that the same spiritual individuality could clone
                  itself and incarnate in two separate physical bodies at the same time.

                  Yet there are people who believe that you as HPB could have bifurcated
                  to become both MPH and DZ at the same time.

                  (Which reminds me: I need to ask Obadiah Harris at PRS whether Manly
                  liked cigars or not. You still didn't answer whether you like cigars
                  or not, though. You know Dottie, it's these "little things" that make
                  or break a reincarnation identification! Helena did love her cigars!)

                  Tom
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 2, 2006
                    Hi Tom,

                    I don't like to play spiritual science Tom. It's not
                    my thing. Maybe you can find someone else to play
                    along. Nor do I like to spit three times to the left
                    to ward off the enemy as suggested by Valentin in
                    Meditations on the Tarot.

                    But, yeah, playing spiritual science and throwing all
                    kinds of mush into the soup is not what I am
                    interested in. I love Hungarian Goulash but that's
                    because it has some substance.

                    Best,

                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                  • Mike T
                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 2, 2006
                      Hi Dottie,
                      THought I'd just comment here - I love hungarian Goulash soup too. I once
                      found a great restaurant somewhere in Germany; but on my trips back, could
                      never remember where it was. Used to go to different restaurants on each
                      trip trying the Goulash soup but was never the same. There is a German
                      restaurant where I live (I have to travel a way to get to it) and I go there
                      not only because it has the ambience of Germany about ti, and the food is
                      great; but in the main for its Goulash Soup. So we have this second thing in
                      common. And oh I don't smoke, but if I did, I think only cigars; so maybe I
                      was Madame B's driver or bag carrier or something.

                      Cheers,

                      >From: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
                      >To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
                      >Subject: Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Dottie as HPB
                      >Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 07:39:59 -0700 (PDT)
                      >
                      >Hi Tom,
                      >
                      >I don't like to play spiritual science Tom. It's not
                      >my thing. Maybe you can find someone else to play
                      >along. Nor do I like to spit three times to the left
                      >to ward off the enemy as suggested by Valentin in
                      >Meditations on the Tarot.
                      >
                      >But, yeah, playing spiritual science and throwing all
                      >kinds of mush into the soup is not what I am
                      >interested in. I love Hungarian Goulash but that's
                      >because it has some substance.
                      >
                      >Best,
                      >Dottie

                      >http://mail.yahoo.com

                      Want $250 of std talk, text & more for $49 a month? Go to
                      http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fadsfac%2Enet%2Flink%2Easp%3Fcc%3DTEL217%2E31371%2E0%26clk%3D1%26creativeID%3D44933&_t=758220942&_r=emailtaglinetelstra&_m=EXT