Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] In Praise of Peter Staudenmaier

    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 30, 2006
      Hey Taz,

      Mike T. is referring to the character of Bandjee in
      the Hole, not Tom. And I think he is right that he has
      never studied Steiner let alone taught in a school. He
      kind of reminds me of the character who says he worked
      in Camphill. I think they have one of them Theodore
      characters:)

      Best,
      Dottie

      > Mike T, you wrote:
      >
      > >This guy has no moral scrupples - he is prepared to
      > lie to his eye
      > >teeth (as it is evident he hasn't got a clue, and
      > has never read
      > >anything of Steiner);
      >
      > Tom is an old AS veteran, has read more Steiner than
      > most people (and
      > so has Dan Dugan btw), and been in the inner circle
      > of the Goethanum
      > as far as I recall. He is also brilliant, so "not
      > having a clue" is
      > completely off the mark. The absence of moral
      > scruples you mention is
      > correct, but you shouldn't underestimate his
      > intelligence or
      > knowledge of Steiner and anthroposophy. He'll
      > probably beat most of
      > us in an anthro-quiz.
      >
      > Tarjei

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Mike T
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 1, 2006
        Thanks Dottie - you're right; I was referring to the comments of this
        Bandjee character.

        Cheers,

        >From: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
        >To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] In Praise of Peter Staudenmaier
        >Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 23:51:08 -0700 (PDT)
        >
        >Hey Taz,
        >
        >Mike T. is referring to the character of Bandjee in
        >the Hole, not Tom. And I think he is right that he has
        >never studied Steiner let alone taught in a school. He
        >kind of reminds me of the character who says he worked
        >in Camphill. I think they have one of them Theodore
        >characters:)
        >
        >Best,
        >Dottie
        >

        > > Mike T, you wrote:
        > >
        > > >This guy has no moral scrupples - he is prepared to
        > > lie to his eye
        > > >teeth (as it is evident he hasn't got a clue, and
        > > has never read
        > > >anything of Steiner);
        > >
        > > Tom is an old AS veteran, has read more Steiner than
        > > most people (and
        > > so has Dan Dugan btw), and been in the inner circle
        > > of the Goethanum
        > > as far as I recall. He is also brilliant, so "not
        > > having a clue" is
        > > completely off the mark. The absence of moral
        > > scruples you mention is
        > > correct, but you shouldn't underestimate his
        > > intelligence or
        > > knowledge of Steiner and anthroposophy. He'll
        > > probably beat most of
        > > us in an anthro-quiz.
        > >
        > > Tarjei

        >http://mail.yahoo.com

        Find your old friends and discover what they're doing now.
        http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=389&referral=HM_tagline_SEP06&URL=http://ninemsn.schoolfriends.com.au