AT Traffic (was: What Is An Anthroposophist?)

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 46 , Sep 23, 2006
      Hi Lelan, you wrote:

      >Oh my.
      >
      >My wife and I are traveling for a month and so I'm only checking
      >email at the occasional public library along the way. I just logged
      >on and see that much conversation has taken place since I last wrote.

      You ought to be made aware that the last month has been the slowest
      in the history of this forum, which has been running at a
      neck-breaking rate of ten thousand messages per annum; that's over
      200 posts per week. (It looks like we'll be hitting 30,000 messages
      long before AT's third anniversary on November 3 this year.)

      Things may remain slow or pick up again, but just in case of a
      sudden, radical activity increase, which makes it virtually
      impossible for most people to follow all the dialogues, it may be a
      good idea to adjust your subscription status from "Individual Email"
      to "Daily Digest" on your Edit Membership page at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/anthroposophy_tomorrow/join when you're
      travelling.

      Cheers,

      Tarjei