Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: report from a peek into the hole

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 22, 2006
      Peter K's just ridiculous as is Diana Winters. I mean
      its just plain lunacy over on that list. I was looking
      in there today and I thought what a waste of brain
      power really. Good show of what the character of
      vindicitiveness looks like. Ick. Not to mention
      backward thinking people who think they're foward
      looking. I really do not know how Peter lives within
      himself nor Diana. I just don't know how they face the
      mirror each day with such stupidity staring back at
      them.

      Best,
      Dottie

      http://mail.yahoo.com