RE: Does ANyone Know?

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 41 , Sep 20, 2006
      Angelina, you wrote:

      >Currently reading "Approaching The Mystery of Golgotha" by Rupert
      >Steiner and it is very interesting. I love all of his works and
      >want to read everything by him, that I can get my hands on!

      Rupert Steiner is a business reporter. Here are some of his articles:

      "Up Close with Richard Branson" by Rupert Steiner -
      http://www.i-l-m.com/magazines/edge/richard.ilm

      "Dow Jones targeted by three media suitors" by Rupert Steiner -
      http://tinyurl.com/p6r8l

      I had no idea Rupert Steiner had written about the Christ Mystery.
      There is another Rupert Steiner in Vienna, however. He's a photographer:

      http://www.rupertsteiner.com/current_list.php?lang_id=de

      Cheers,

      Tarjei
    • Tarjei Straume