  • Threshold Guardian
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2006
      i'd like to start sending messages to the group

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 20, 2006
        Threshold Guardian:

        i'd like to start sending messages to the group

        Dottie
        I'm a little concerned. Need Fishercat in the hole.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 20, 2006
          Dear Threshold Guardian,

          I just received your off list email after I sent a
          light reply about 'being concerned'. I thought it was
          funny in relations to your name. But now, since
          reading your offline missive to me I realize that I
          want you to be aware that if you have ANYTHING to say
          to me, it should be on list. Thank you, Dottie

          http://mail.yahoo.com