Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Yes, it's nice to be mocked...

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2006
      Keith, you wrote:

      >Yes, it's nice to be mocked...

      We've only had a little fun with all those senseless accusations
      against the Doctor, which range from insanity to bluffer & liar to
      black sex magician & occult sado-masochist, that he killed his first
      wife through remote astral strangulation, that he contributed to the
      rise of Nazis and holocaust with anti-Semitism and German
      imperialism, that he was buried in OTO regalia, that he was cruel and
      insensitive to children because he wanted to program them into
      anthro-robots to serve as soldiers in some future global
      Anthro-Empire and much more.

      As far as I understand, you have expressed agreement in the Hole with
      a little bit of this stuff, but for us to move from fun and hilarity
      to gravity and seriousness, why not present some sound and credible
      arguments, prerferably academic, for Rudolf Steiner's alleged
      schizophrenia, without any references to "Theodor" - ?

      Cheers,