Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Another beaut from Diana Winters

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 8, 2006
      At 21:28 08.09.2006, you wrote:

      >It's so interesting to read such black and white ignorance from Diana.

      How old is she? Her excessively repetitive "LOL" (laugh out loud) is
      very adolescent. For years, my son has been in the habit of answering
      every written message with "LOL", but now it looks like he's growing
      out of it in his 17th year.

      How old is Diana? She's some sort of retard, whose soul-development
      is long stagnated like a fossil. This fossilizing element, the
      essence of which she shares with the rest of her hate-cult, consists
      of having absolutely no interests or ideals of positive, constructive
      value to pursue. Her entire life-effort, her whole passion, is bent
      upon ridiculing something that other people find valuable, and to
      ridicule and discredit those people personally in the process.

      If you live in this frame of mind 24/7 year after year, the
      inevitable result is your own confusion - a confusion so severe that
      you become blind to the fact that your only impact on your
      environment is comparable to that of vermin - sewer rats, babysnakes,
      etc. - and your pursuit of "discussions" acts as a leech endeavoring
      to suck the lifeblood out of your fellow men and women as long as
      these people regard as valuable something that fills you with so much
      obsessive animosity that you're incapable of pursuing any interests
      except making life miserable for people whose philosophy of life you
      hate so passionately you can hardly sleep at night.

      The most ridiculous thing that ever came from Diana's keyboard was
      that the anthros at the AT had "baited the critics." Ha! It's those
      hole dwellers who have been baiting unsuspecting anthroposophists for
      two decades by demonizing their thoughts, even anthroposophists who
      have had nothing to do with Waldorf. So the issue is not, like they
      say, a question of US tax money, the Constitution, and religion -
      that's just a silly smoke screen. No, it's about anthroposophists
      being either closet Nazis, or being Nazis without really knowing it
      because they're ignorant of the history of their movement! The Hole
      Folks are hoping, praying, and longing for the hour when we will all
      stretch out our right arm and yell in unison, "Sieg Heil, Rudolf and Adolf!"

      Because of this, my respect for the Hole Folks, including Diana, is
      equal to Zero. Zilch. In the Hole, they have all those rules against
      "ad hominem arguments", against "non-Waldorf jokes", rules agains
      discussing any topic not construed for the purpose of ridiculing,
      slandering, and discrediting anthroposophists by any means possible,
      through lies, cheating, the planting of false rumors, attacking
      family members and even children of anthroposophists, criticizing
      their food and medicine, ridiculing them for what they watch on TV
      and ridiculing them even more if they don't watch TV. Dan Dugan wants
      all physicians to have their licences revoked if they have
      specialized in anthroposophical medicine, and so on. So all this
      gentlemanly behavior with rules against commenting on what is
      happening in the heads of the persons you're debating, spending a
      week on the bench followed by an abject apology and promise of good
      behavior, is hypocritical and morally bankrupt. It's hostility,
      dishonesty, indecency, and lies that they're pathetically trying to
      wrap up in a cloak of external decency.

      But these tricks don't work anymore. They've been exposed. And every
      bark and growl that comes out of the Unthinkable Facility is a
      testimony to the truth of this exposure.

      Tarjei
      http://uncletaz.com/

      "Against stupidity the gods themselves are powerless."
      - Euripides
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 8, 2006
        Yeah, here we got Peter Karaiskos pulling the OJ
        Simpson defense: Everybodies wrong but me. Ick

        Peter you're excuses only fit in the hole with Winters
        and crew who don't have the excuses you do: they're
        just lazy bones relying on the Science is King
        mentality that rules their non thinking bones. Those
        who live with you and next to you are well aware of
        your 'personal' issues. Get a grip man and conscious
        while your at it. You keep embarrassing your children
        with the ignorant lie of 'all waldorf teachers are
        abusers', 'they tried to steal my children' and such
        baloney that befits a severly hurt parent who tries to
        make everybody elses life hell. People wanna keep
        saying your nice, they wanna excuse your bullying,
        because they know you are hurt but at some point they
        are gonna have to stop feeling sorry for you and give
        you a little truth serum if they actually care about
        you as a human being. Your'e a grown man, get on with
        it Peter.

        I mean good god man where is your brain. I get divorce
        hurts, not living with the kids hurts, but millions of
        fathers go through it and don't drag their families
        into the dirt like you are doing everyday over there
        at the hole. Some do and really live to regret it
        later on in life. Get a life Pete. Get a real life and
        move on man before life passes you by so quick you are
        left at a lonely table trying to figure out what the
        hell happened to my life.

        They're education is doing fine. Those kids over at
        that school are really beautiful human beings, kindly
        human beings, creative kids. You really sell them all
        short with your fight with your ex wife. Be careful
        that what you wish and are mouthing off for doesn't
        come true Peter. That was be a tragedy. Give them the
        support they need Pete. Be an outstanding man and
        handle your business like a man and not some malcreant
        that can only work in the gutter of hurt feelings and
        lash out at all who took away what he things was his.

        Best,
        Dottie

        Peter K:
        No, my concerns about the school my kids are in are
        for their safety
        which is sometimes at risk, and for their education,
        which is always at
        risk. I am certain I would regret NOT speaking out
        against the people
        who have hurt my kids repeatedly. As far as
        "extremists" go, the only
        extremists I've seen, as far as actual behavior goes,
        is on the side of
        the Waldorf people. This behavior includes lying to
        me, lying to my
        kids, lying to their lawyer, threats of violence,
        threats of legal
        action, threats of corporal punishment to my children,
        expulsion of one
        of my kids, threatening to have me arrested for NO
        reason, defamation of
        my character, defamation of my children's character,
        false accusations,
        harassment, verbal assaults and more. All because I
        voice my opinon on
        the internet. Nice group of people aren't they?

        Thanks, again, Dottie, for giving me the opportunity
        to respond to your
        comments about me. Keep it up.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 8, 2006
          Here's a page with the new Dylan lyrics. I'm thinking
          about one line he has where its about people telling
          us what is and what is not which allows no freedom for
          one's own thinking. Felt it expressed exactly what I
          was trying to share with Ms. Winters.

          http://www.metrolyrics.com/album/1548/2006474346/Bob-Dylan-Modern-Times-lyrics

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Mike helsher
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 8, 2006
            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Tarjei Straume wrote:

            > At 21:28 08.09.2006, you wrote:
            >
            > >It's so interesting to read such black and white ignorance from
            Diana.

            > How old is she? Her excessively repetitive "LOL" (laugh out loud)
            is
            > very adolescent. For years, my son has been in the habit of
            answering
            > every written message with "LOL", but now it looks like he's
            growing
            > out of it in his 17th year.
            >
            > How old is Diana? She's some sort of retard, whose soul-development
            > is long stagnated like a fossil. This fossilizing element, the
            > essence of which she shares with the rest of her hate-cult,
            consists
            > of having absolutely no interests or ideals of positive,
            constructive
            > value to pursue. Her entire life-effort, her whole passion, is bent
            > upon ridiculing something that other people find valuable, and to
            > ridicule and discredit those people personally in the process.
            >
            > If you live in this frame of mind 24/7 year after year, the
            > inevitable result is your own confusion - a confusion so severe
            that
            > you become blind to the fact that your only impact on your
            > environment is comparable to that of vermin - sewer rats,
            babysnakes,

            Ah yes, "Baby snakes"...Just though some may want to hear what music
            written about them sounds like. this just in at the top of the page:

            http://www.freewebs.com/thefishercat/ofcriticsandcynics.htm

            Mike
          • Tarjei Straume
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 9, 2006
              Dottie wrote:

              >Here's a page with the new Dylan lyrics.

              Yeah, there's lots of Dylan websites out there, and I was just going
              to share something from expectingrain.com, but the site or its server
              (webhost) seems to be down.

              I learned something interesting there about a verse from my alltime
              favorite BD song, "Desolation Row":

              http://www.bobdylan.com/songs/desolation.html

              "Einstein, disguised as Robin Hood
              With his memories in a trunk
              Passed this way an hour ago
              With his friend, a jealous monk
              He looked so immaculately frightful
              As he bummed a cigarette
              Then he went off sniffing drainpipes
              And reciting the alphabet
              Now you would not think to look at him
              But he was famous long ago
              For playing the electric violin
              On Desolation Row"

              I've never intellectualized this, but it seems like there used to be
              an optimistic drive in the old days to bring cheap electricity to the
              poor (like Robin Hood helping out the poor) in the wake of nuclear
              energy, and Einstein's work had contributed to this technology, which
              was instantly used as a bomb. So that's why Einstein was "famous long
              ago" for playing the electric violin!

              I can't stop being continually amazed at Bob Dylan's superb artistic
              imagery, which lifts almost every subject matter he touches far above
              the mundane everyday-stuff into unexpected dimensions. Which is why
              he refused to be pinned down with stereotypical labels like "protest singer".