Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Book for an elder

    Message 1 of 104 , Sep 5, 2006
      Hi Michael,

      I am thinking this is the same gentleman who gave a
      comedy routine over at Rudolf Steiner College when
      Virginia Sease was in town a few weeks back. He was
      absolutely hilarious. Yeah, he was really incredible,
      he lets anthroposophists laugh at themselves, unless
      of course they are laughing at what they think other
      anthroposophists are like and not them:) or else it'd
      be 'hey! you talkin to me?

      I was looking over How To Know Higher Worlds and I
      think I am actually going to start them off with this.
      It's an actual doing kind of book where the feeling
      matters as much as the thinking. I think my 81 year
      old Jewish neighbor will dig that Steiner brings up
      Christ but doesn't hit one over the head with Him. I
      think the 91 year old will be open to the feeling
      aspect and also the thinking that will allow the part
      of reincarnation to sit with him in a new way versus
      'no we ain't going there' and he stops reading
      further. We'll see.

      Thanks for the outline of Koetzche's book, I will
      print this part up for them and share it as well.

      All good things,
      Dottie

      Michael:

      === message truncated ===

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • oealan
      Message 104 of 104 , Sep 13, 2006
        >>> Having children `at our disposal for demonstration'!!!!!

        I am not sure if I want to read on :( :(

        Love Adrian

        -------

        Hello Adrian. Personally, between translations and the time period, I
        wouldn't put any merit to the words "at our disposal". Could be as
        well you're simply not interested in reading on, which is fine of
        course.

        alan