The A Team

    Message 1 of 104 , Sep 4, 2006
      When I realized there was a team called the A Team I
      thought immediately of AA, they seem to be of the
      ArchAngel Team.:) He had to have reached up for some
      mighty help to grab that form down and make it so.
      Even AlAnon can be seen as the AA Team.

      I was/am always one to try and do it by myself because
      I do not want to burden anyone else and I want to try
      and make it easier for people to participate in a
      thing. I am the same way with the angels. I want to
      not burden them when they have so much going on. I
      think to ask them for help is a burden, to ask them
      for guidance is a burden. It feels like I should know
      this stuff and figure it out myself if I don't.

      I was just rereading How To Know Higher Worlds and it
      occurred to me that it has been about ten years since
      I had read it. And I found that place where it says at
      some point we are to do it ourselves. Well, being 33
      and just getting started into the works of Rudolf
      Steiner that held a very huge impression for me and my
      thinking. I realized I am very Parsifalic :) funny
      word, in a way. You know, read something, think I
      understand it, and then move into an action where
      therein I create all kinds of chaos.

      Only through these years of this journey can I look
      back and see that Parsifal soul of myself, that Gawan
      soul of myself. It's a worth looksee as we work to our
      consciousness here on Earth. It's good to see so that
      what lies before us will not be met by the same non
      conscientious thinking in regards to the reality of
      not only our own selves but to the world at large.

      So, it came to me that if I was on a team then I would
      have to be working at this team work thing wherein
      others are not only allowed to ask for my help but I
      too am allowed to ask for some help. Whoa nelly, a
      biggie for me. So, sosososo, I had/have to come to
      realize that in order to really be affective I have to
      be a good member of this team in its give and take.

      I think sometimes Steiner students carry this heavy
      burden when in reality it is actually pretty musical
      and funny if we have a wider view of the spiritual
      worlds and what they see. But then again I think this
      understanding can be helped by taking in a Dennis
      Klocek lecture. He's just ease and grace with lots of
      understanding for what we all and he goes through. And
      then again, I guess it helps to be a Philly boy as
      well: it's the fonzy thing in a way: Whoooaaaaaaaaaa.
      That's a good reaction when meeting the spiritual
      beings in their worlds.

      Best,

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • oealan
      Message 104 of 104 , Sep 13, 2006
        >>> Having children `at our disposal for demonstration'!!!!!

        I am not sure if I want to read on :( :(

        Love Adrian

        -------

        Hello Adrian. Personally, between translations and the time period, I
        wouldn't put any merit to the words "at our disposal". Could be as
        well you're simply not interested in reading on, which is fine of
        course.

        alan