RE: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Spiritual Science from a slightly different angle.

    Message 1 of 104 , Sep 4, 2006
      Hey Mike,

      I'm sorry, I didn't mean by saying that it can't set
      itself a part that it is like all other spiritual
      paths. We are aware that it is not, but the people, we
      human beings are like all others is my point.
      Sometimes it seems some identify with Anthroposophy in
      the way the Jews identify themselves: separate from
      others, I think that a mistake and have told my rabbi
      that.

      Obviously Tarjei can speak for himself but for me when
      reading his words to you I didn't take it in the
      manner you did. But I got his point and did not see it
      against your person, more about the thought of sending
      those Indians back to their own country where they
      belong. It's funny I think because we get caught up in
      this personal thing versus the trust thing. And many
      times it does seem to come down to language and not
      being aware of how others perceive what we are saying.
      It's kinda up to us to have to explain ourselves again
      if it is taken in a way that it was not meant, not
      really to blame the other for taking what we said for
      something else. That's if we recognize the power of
      the word in all ways.

      All good things,
      Dottie

      === message truncated ===

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • oealan
      Message 104 of 104 , Sep 13, 2006
        >>> Having children `at our disposal for demonstration'!!!!!

        I am not sure if I want to read on :( :(

        Love Adrian

        -------

        Hello Adrian. Personally, between translations and the time period, I
        wouldn't put any merit to the words "at our disposal". Could be as
        well you're simply not interested in reading on, which is fine of
        course.

        alan