Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Spiritual Science from a slightly different angle.

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 104 , Sep 4, 2006
      Mike T wrote:

      >I think amongst Anthroposophists one doesn't need to beat about the bush.

      Say it as it is, blunt and outspoken - I kinda like that.

      >You're either with it, or you don't really get it - in simplistic terms.

      Bush talkin' war on terror.

      >Anthroposophy, because it is the truth, has stood the test of time.

      Swaggart talkin' Bible. It was good enough for grandma, so it's good
      enough for me. The Bible has been tested by time; Anthroposophy is
      too young for that.

      Wait a minute, is Anthroposophy a religion, or is it a science-based
      epistemology free from all dogma?

      >Most other thought systems are shadow copies of Anthroposophy, or
      >ancient relics of wisdom, or mere delitante and crass (such as
      >Swaggert Teleevangelist), or downright as you say, inspired by
      >fallen beings - such as Islam - (which some on this list would say
      >was inspired by GabriEL, however actually was the shadow there-of, a
      >fallen being).

      What is your source on this, that Islam was not inspired by Gabriel
      but a fallen Being? Do you have a reference and a quote from the
      Doctor or something?

      >Yes I don't want to debate the futile or stupid.

      You don't have to debate me, Mike, but I have a humble wish for some
      enlightenment about Islam, where I may have been misguided.

      >What is is.

      And what ain't ain't. Something a guru would say, and then add, "Now
      you see it, now you don't."

      Tarjei
    • oealan
      Message 104 of 104 , Sep 13, 2006
        >>> Having children `at our disposal for demonstration'!!!!!

        I am not sure if I want to read on :( :(

        Love Adrian

        -------

        Hello Adrian. Personally, between translations and the time period, I
        wouldn't put any merit to the words "at our disposal". Could be as
        well you're simply not interested in reading on, which is fine of
        course.

        alan