Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Spiritual Science from a slightly different angle.

  • eurythmy
    Message 1 of 104 , Sep 4, 2006
      Dear Mike,
      May be I see what you mean with Anthroposophy given by hierarchies. Are you referring to Michael?
      For a lot of Gurus etc they can well be inspired by Lucifer and Ahriman, which are both high ranked in Hierarchies,are they higher than Michael?
      It all reminds me of children in the play ground: my father has this job, or that car and the other child answers but my father has that one it better?
      I think it is all a matter of individual choice,  individual anarchy.
      With the way each one implements its own choice he/she will ensure what is enduring and will become the reality.
      Some hierarchies are manipulating, influencing us; some are waiting for our deeds , feelings and thoughts.
      regards
      Franky

      Message 104 of 104 , Sep 13, 2006
        >>> Having children `at our disposal for demonstration'!!!!!

        I am not sure if I want to read on :( :(

        Love Adrian

        -------

        Hello Adrian. Personally, between translations and the time period, I
        wouldn't put any merit to the words "at our disposal". Could be as
        well you're simply not interested in reading on, which is fine of
        course.

        alan