RE: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Spiritual Science from a slightly different angle.

  • Mike T
    Message 1 of 104 , Sep 3, 2006
      Hi Dottie,
      Sorry, I disagree; Anthroposophy as I wrote first up a year or so back, is
      the university of spiritual matters and was given to us through Steiner by
      the Heirarchies. Why try and reduce it down to the other rubbishy thought
      systems that continue to manifest and cloud that which the spiritual world
      earnestly wants mankind to wake up to. My meaning was clear but Tarjei as
      always wants to tear everything down word by word (hardly Goetheist) and
      lose sight of the real meaning. I could go on, but I'm not interested to
      discuss these matters with someone of Tarjeis ilk is not of good faith.
      Cheers,

> [...]
      >in the hole can find a quote here and there but
      >that's about it. They ignore the absolute mountains of
      >material speaking to the necessity for a color blind
      >society and that we should not be alarmed that this
      >would take away their different capacities. I just
      >came across this very thing in How To Know Higher
      >Worlds: in order for man to move forward he must take
      >nationality and race out of the equation. That is what
      >appealed to me having grown up in a very racist
      >society here in America.
      >
      >But again I do want to say that it is really important
      >we get away from this we and them: Rudolf Steiner
      >speaks of this explicitely in The Anthroposophical
      >Movement of 1923.
      >
      >All good things to you Mike,
      >Dottie
      >

      >--- Mike T <leosun_75@...> wrote:
      >
      > > If you continue to want to heckle people they will
      > > all leave. Some thoughts
      > > don't have to be unprejudiced. Anthroposophy is not
      > > on equal footing with
      > > the rest and you know that and I shouldn't have to
      > > defend it to someone who
      > > considers themselves as an Anthroposophist.
      > >
      > > I wonder what you convuluted mind will come up with
      > > next.
      > > Miek T
      > >

      > > >From: Tarjei Straume <straume@...>
      > > >To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      > > >Subject: RE: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Spiritual
      > > Science from a slightly
      > > >different angle.
      > > >Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 23:29:52 +0200

      > > flies. Each time I went
      > > Holinessess and
      > > Bill Boards in
      > > back to India. You can
      > > >
      > > >In that case, anthroposophists and theosophists in
      > > India of European
      > > >origin should go back to Europe and stop peddling
      > > their
      > > >Western-infected occultism in Asia. Everybody
      > > should go back to where
      > > >they came from, and if they don't know where that
      > > is (or was), they
      > > >should check out where their ancestors came from
      > > and go there.
      > > >Reverse migrations. All white Americans go back to
      > > Europe, all blacks
      > > Pakistan and
      > > >Afghanistan, white South Africans to Holland and
      > > the UK, and
      > > >Scandinavians would eventually head for Northern
      > > India whence they
      > > >once came before all that ice began to melt up here
      > > in the North. And
      > > >those who don't know where they came from should be
      > > confined to
      > > >provisionary camps until they learn to refresh
      > > their cosmic memories.
      > > >After that, we can all sit down in the mud and
      > > express mutual distain
      > > >just for fun, playing spiders, flies, wasps, ants,
      > > mosquitos, and
      > > >cockroaches.
      > > >
      > > >Tarjei.

      > > Research and compare new cars side by side at

      1000s of Sexy Singles online now at Lavalife. Click here
      http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D23198&_t=751140432&_r=emailtaglines_search_aug06&_m=EXT
    • oealan
      Message 104 of 104 , Sep 13, 2006
        >>> Having children `at our disposal for demonstration'!!!!!

        I am not sure if I want to read on :( :(

        Love Adrian

        -------

        Hello Adrian. Personally, between translations and the time period, I
        wouldn't put any merit to the words "at our disposal". Could be as
        well you're simply not interested in reading on, which is fine of
        course.

        alan