RE: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Spiritual Science from a slightly different angle.

    Message 1 of 104 , Sep 3, 2006
      I was thinking how funny it is that the critics in the
      hole will blame Steiner if he says we should be color
      blind and nationality blind : he's trying to blot them
      out. Yet on the other hand if he does speak of any
      race or nation he is being racist. I mean that's the
      illogicalness of the argument from Staudenamaier and
      the hole.

      I remember Staudenmaier claiming that because
      Jacobowski wanted to assimilate, look past his
      cultural 'I am a Jew' heritage, than he was racist
      against his own people. I mean the absolute ignorance
      of Staudenamiers thinking is astounding. I mean how
      does someone get to be so smart intellectually but
      miss out on the little things like 'relationship' to a
      thing. I mean where's the human relationship to
      understanding what is being said when one says' I
      think we should look past our own specific heritage
      and join the human heritage? Depending what side of
      the argument you fall on is how Staudenmaier will
      decide; nothing to do with humanity and all to do with
      this twisted non related thinking.

      Best,
      Dottie

      p.s. I was listening into Diana over at the hole and
      she was talking about the fact that most people think
      of themselves made up of spirit and soul. I thought
      that interesting because it seems that if one wants to
      go further than just saying 'yeah I think there is
      spirit and soul', I mean actually think about what
      that means, one would find oneself greatly served by
      the works of Rudolf Steiner. But for non self
      reflecting people its easier to judge someone elses
      point of view than to actually think of one of their
      own.

      Best,
      Dottie

      http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure%2Dau%2Eimrworldwide%2Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fa%2Fci%5F450304%2Fet%5F2%2Fcg%5F801459%2Fpi%5F1004813%2Fai%5F833884&_t=54321&_r=hotmail_endtext&_m=EXT

      > protection around
      > http://mail.yahoo.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • oealan
      Message 104 of 104 , Sep 13, 2006
        >>> Having children `at our disposal for demonstration'!!!!!

        I am not sure if I want to read on :( :(

        Love Adrian

        -------

        Hello Adrian. Personally, between translations and the time period, I
        wouldn't put any merit to the words "at our disposal". Could be as
        well you're simply not interested in reading on, which is fine of
        course.

        alan