RE: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Spiritual Science from a slightly different angle.

  • Mike T
    Message 1 of 104 , Sep 3, 2006
      If you continue to want to heckle people they will all leave. Some thoughts
      don't have to be unprejudiced. Anthroposophy is not on equal footing with
      the rest and you know that and I shouldn't have to defend it to someone who
      considers themselves as an Anthroposophist.

      I wonder what you convuluted mind will come up with next.
      Miek T

      Research and compare new cars side by side at carpoint.com.au
      http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure%2Dau%2Eimrworldwide%2Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fa%2Fci%5F450304%2Fet%5F2%2Fcg%5F801459%2Fpi%5F1004813%2Fai%5F833884&_t=54321&_r=hotmail_endtext&_m=EXT
    • oealan
      Message 104 of 104 , Sep 13, 2006
        >>> Having children `at our disposal for demonstration'!!!!!

        I am not sure if I want to read on :( :(

        Love Adrian

        -------

        Hello Adrian. Personally, between translations and the time period, I
        wouldn't put any merit to the words "at our disposal". Could be as
        well you're simply not interested in reading on, which is fine of
        course.

        alan