Zipporah~ Wife of Moses

    Message 1 of 104 , Sep 1 5:38 PM
      Hi dear friends,

      I came upon a book today by Marek Halter: Zipporah,
      wife of Moses. It is a novel by this wonderful
      gentleman who has writtine a trilogy: Sarah, Lilah and
      Zipporah.

      http://www.bookreporter.com/authors/au-halter-marek.asp

      I find it interesting to consider we really have only
      looked at this 'Virgin' aspect of Sophia and not her
      human daughters: the ones who carried forth her
      message to the men, just as the Dove did from the Ark.

      Funny now that Anthroposophia is out and about here in
      the states, meaning on our hearts and minds, and we
      have this plethora of books pertaining to the Divine
      Feminine. But none of them, save those from the
      Hebrews, really chase any lineage in the way the
      lineage of John the Baptist, Zarathustra, etc have
      been traced. I guess it wasn't time. However it does
      seem we are on to a new time with Sophia revealing
      some very interesting lineage that I think has not
      been looked at before.

      In looking that Judiasm stops before the New Testament
      and that the founding fathers of Christianity did
      nothing to bring forth an understanding of the Sophian
      forces as they relate to the women of the Bible, it
      should be no surprise we are not aware of these
      individualities. But I imagine just as it is important
      for us to know those of the masculine lineage, it
      would be just as important to know them of the
      feminine lineage.

      The language speaking of Zipporah is in keeping with
      the Magdalene and also that of the Solomon Mary. If I
      can ever tease them apart it would be a miracle. Well,
      if I can just sit long enough in my contemplations
      without wanting to jump up and share a thing it might
      not be so much of a miracle and more of a normal
      unveiling of a mystery. I guess it is me that makes it
      so difficult to get through.

      Anyhow, it's really wonderful to see these women
      fleshed out. It really is.

      All good things,

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • oealan
      Message 104 of 104 , Sep 13 4:40 AM
        >>> Having children `at our disposal for demonstration'!!!!!

        I am not sure if I want to read on :( :(

        Love Adrian

        -------

        Hello Adrian. Personally, between translations and the time period, I
        wouldn't put any merit to the words "at our disposal". Could be as
        well you're simply not interested in reading on, which is fine of
        course.

        alan