RE: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Spiritual Science from a slightly different angle.

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 104 , Sep 1, 2006
      At 22:11 01.09.2006, you wrote:

      >The Light (from Dornach) always attracts the flies. Each time I went
      >to Dornach, I would see these third rate Indian Holinessess and
      >Gurus's peddling their trade through posters on Bill Boards in
      >Dornach. I always thought - why don't they go back to India. You can
      >tell I have nothing but distain for these people.

      In that case, anthroposophists and theosophists in India of European
      origin should go back to Europe and stop peddling their
      Western-infected occultism in Asia. Everybody should go back to where
      they came from, and if they don't know where that is (or was), they
      should check out where their ancestors came from and go there.
      Reverse migrations. All white Americans go back to Europe, all blacks
      Afghanistan, white South Africans to Holland and the UK, and
      Scandinavians would eventually head for Northern India whence they
      once came before all that ice began to melt up here in the North. And
      those who don't know where they came from should be confined to
      provisionary camps until they learn to refresh their cosmic memories.
      After that, we can all sit down in the mud and express mutual distain
      just for fun, playing spiders, flies, wasps, ants, mosquitos, and cockroaches.

      Tarjei.
    • oealan
      Message 104 of 104 , Sep 13, 2006
        >>> Having children `at our disposal for demonstration'!!!!!

        I am not sure if I want to read on :( :(

        Love Adrian

        -------

        Hello Adrian. Personally, between translations and the time period, I
        wouldn't put any merit to the words "at our disposal". Could be as
        well you're simply not interested in reading on, which is fine of
        course.

        alan