Brad Pitt again

    Message 1 of 104 , Sep 1, 2006
      This is who I'm liking lately and have for a while. He
      for me is what John F. Kennedy Jr. was: Hope come
      along.

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/eo/20060901/en_celeb_eo/19918

      Best,

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • oealan
      Message 104 of 104 , Sep 13, 2006
        >>> Having children `at our disposal for demonstration'!!!!!

        I am not sure if I want to read on :( :(

        Love Adrian

        -------

        Hello Adrian. Personally, between translations and the time period, I
        wouldn't put any merit to the words "at our disposal". Could be as
        well you're simply not interested in reading on, which is fine of
        course.

        alan