Re: The AT vs WC Comparison [was: those two gates)

  • Steve Hale
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 4, 2006
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Mike helsher"
      <mhelsher@...> wrote:
      <snip>
      > I see brother Pete is still getting his rocks off being addicted to
      > Steiner hate, and self inflated pompus arrogance ad-nasuem. Attitude
      > wise I'd say that he has allot in common with brother Hale.

      Cum again, Mike? With emphasis on humor, I don't get this connection.
      Steve's pro Steiner "all the way, man". He shoots from the hip just
      like you and the Tazman. The only problem is I am controversial for
      the purpose of getting off the dime on certain issues. Thus, I choose
      to stick the neck-dick out herein on matters important in today's world.

      Spiritual science creates calamity, even among adherents. But the goal
      is to get off the complacent "dime", which is the present sticking
      point. The main achievement of the consciousness soul age rests on
      seeing the realization of the "I AM" in individual human beings, and
      this is the glorious proof of two thousand years of Christ as
      evolutionary fact. Thus, a form of stasis has ensued in respect of
      this great coordination of intellect and individuality, now having
      crystallized in mankind since the turn of the 20th century.

      But we can't rest content with mere "I AM" recognition. There is much
      more to do, and this recognition is just the beginning. And hard
      truths are an important part of this progression. Evil is a problem
      that runs side by side with our further evolution of consciousness.
      There's no getting around it, unless we stick our heads in the sand, or
      keep the wool over the eyes.

      And, very paradoxically, it is the Etheric Christ that forces this very
      process of seeing the nature and problem of evil that is upon us in the
      world today, and speaking up and taking a stand on the matter serves to
      move us off the dime.

      Steve