Re: Adolf or Rudolf? (was: Hebrews)

  • Steve Hale
    Message 1 of 146 , Aug 2, 2006
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66"
      <holderlin66@...> wrote:

      > jmn wrote:
      >
      > "And just for the record, Steve: the explosive device of the bomb
      > dropped over Hiroshima was not dodecahedral."
      >
      > Jean-Marc [FMJ]
      >
      > He's right about that Stephen, the one we dropped on Nagasaki was
      > Dodechedral.

      So, only one was against universal human? Didn't they both kill
      alot of people in the name of a country that was willing to
      surrender to the demands of the U.S.? Are we strictly talking about
      plutonium?

      I don't think so. And I talk straight.

      Steve
    • Deborah
      Message 146 of 146 , Aug 6, 2006
        Bootlicker? I thought the theme of the week was sock sucking (I adore
        alliteration).

        Deborah