Re: Adolf or Rudolf? (was: Hebrews)

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 146 , Aug 2, 2006
      Nietzsche wrote:

      "Shall we not have to light lanterns in the morning? Do
      we not hear the noise of the grave-diggers who are burying God? Do
      we not smell the divine putrefaction? - for even Gods putrefy! God
      is dead! God remains dead!"

      Bradford responds;

      See Tarjei, there you go again. This is amazing! Here we encounter
      from Ahriman the stunning concept of what Decayed Light IS!!!! Steiner
      truly grasps Light and describes the decay of Light through Magnetism,
      Electricity and a whole series of physics door sniffers, who condense
      these decayed properties into the tools for our civilization. But
      there it is. We are having an interview, not with a vampire, but with
      Ahriman himself. Remember Tarjei you wanted to start discussing
      Ahrimanic Science and have an Ahrimanic Science week or festival or
      something. This is such a great idea. And it can start right here. For
      right at this juncture, poor Nietzsche who has this parasite of
      immense Ahrimanic ice in his brain describes the putrid decay of
      Light, which only Ahriman can smell.

      If you follow the writheing torture of Ahriman trapped in this human
      brain and beginning his terrible assault on all human ideals, well
      these are interviews that have very rich insight to them. Imagine the
      film, not an Interview with a Vampire but something very different
      indeed.

      For see here how Steiner and Ahriman agree? Light can decay and when
      it decays it certainly starts to stink. Magnetism, Electricity and
      finally massive laser, microwave toys that came out of the crack
      sniffers of Quantum Mechanics.

      For my money, and I'm sure you agree Tarjei, that Steiner just walked
      up to the Age of Light Door and Opened it. When John the Baptist was
      the Angel who hovered over the Hebrew people, he was an emmisary for
      the entrance of the Divine Christ. A dignitary from the hierarchies
      that met Christ and opened the door for him and set it up with
      Elizabeth and Mary having those little babies jump...can you imagine
      the inner picture of the Angels bringing in those two cat cradle star
      systems onto those two kids 12 cranial nerves. Steiner, at the Dawn of
      the Age of Light, just walked up and opened the door for the Etheric
      Christ to be greeted with dignity and allowed into human hearts and
      minds with esteem, integrity and greatness. Ergo Spiritual Science.
      The Etheric Christ entered and found a lot of doors being slammed in
      his face.
    • Deborah
      Message 146 of 146 , Aug 6, 2006
        Bootlicker? I thought the theme of the week was sock sucking (I adore
        alliteration).

        Deborah