Re: balance needed

  • strange_ffire
    Message 1 of 146 , Aug 1, 2006
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Deborah" <doybia@...>
      wrote:

      > If we are going to add basements below we need to add some airy,
      > spacious, enlightened (in all senses of the word) rooms aboveground.
      > Deborah

      Ask and you shall receive!

      Strangefire is indeed interested in the air dept position, even though
      he is much more comfortable in the strangeness of fire.

      The following will be the modus opporendi for Strange fire on this list:

      Strange Fire

      i come to you with strange fire, i make an offering of love, the
      incense of my soil is burned by the fire in my blood. i come with a
      softer answer to the questions that lie in your path. i want to harbor
      you from the anger, find a refuge from the wrath.

      this is a message of love. love that moves from the inside out, love
      that never grows tired. i come to you with strange fire.

      mercenaries of the shrine, who are you to speak for god? with haughty
      eyes and lying tongues and hands that shed innocent blood. who
      delivered you the power to interpret calvary? you gamble away our
      freedom to gain your own authority.

      find another state of mind. grab hold. strange fire burns with the
      motion of love.

      when you learn to love yourself, you will dissolve all the stones that
      are cast, you will learn to burn the icing sky and to melt the waxen
      mask. yes, to have the gift of true release, this is a peace that will
      take you higher. i come to you with my offering., i bring you strange
      fire.

      this is a message of love. love that moves from the inside out, love
      that never grows tired. i come to you with strange fire.

      http://www.indigogirls.com/media/audio/discographyandlyrics/strangefire/
      01_strange_fire.mp3

      With Love and Hope and Fire for the future!

      StrangeFire

      "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by
      little statesman and philosophers and divines. With consistency a
      great soul has simply nothing to do."

      Ralph Waldo Emerson
    • Deborah
      Message 146 of 146 , Aug 6, 2006
        Bootlicker? I thought the theme of the week was sock sucking (I adore
        alliteration).

        Deborah