Re: balance needed

  • srtange_fire
    Message 1 of 146 , Aug 1, 2006
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Deborah" <doybia@...>
      wrote:

      > If we are going to add basements below we need to add some airy,
      > spacious, enlightened (in all senses of the word) rooms aboveground.
      > Deborah

      Ask and you shall receive!

      Strange_fire is now at your service and is willing to head up the Air
      department, though of course he is indeed more at home in the
      strangeness of Fire.

      strange fire

      i come to you with strange fire, i make an offering of love, the
      incense of my soil is burned by the fire in my blood. i come with a
      softer answer to the questions that lie in your path. i want to
      harbor you from the anger, find a refuge from the wrath.

      this is a message of love. love that moves from the inside out, love
      that never grows tired. i come to you with strange fire.

      mercenaries of the shrine, who are you to speak for god? with haughty
      eyes and lying tongues and hands that shed innocent blood. who
      delivered you the power to interpret calvary? you gamble away our
      freedom to gain your own authority.

      find another state of mind. grab hold. strange fire burns with the
      motion of love.

      when you learn to love yourself, you will dissolve all the stones
      that are cast, you will learn to burn the icing sky and to melt the
      waxen mask. yes, to have the gift of true release, this is a peace
      that will take you higher. i come to you with my offering., i bring
      you strange fire.

      this is a message of love. love that moves from the inside out, love
      that never grows tired. i come to you with strange fire.

      http://www.indigogirls.com/media/audio/discographyandlyrics/strangefir
      e/01_strange_fire.mp3

      The above outlines the modus opporendi Of Strange_fire here on the AT.

      With Love and hope for the future!

      StrangeFire

      "... our moral nature is vitiated by any interference of our will."

      Ralph waldo Emerson
    • Deborah
      Message 146 of 146 , Aug 6, 2006
        Bootlicker? I thought the theme of the week was sock sucking (I adore
        alliteration).

        Deborah