Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Gonzo Journalism and the ZeitGeist

    Message 1 of 474 , Aug 1, 2006
      Ohhhhhh wow. I just got that by defending Hale so
      strongly you are actually saying that you too have the
      courage to stand for your understnading of the Jews
      that coincide with Hale and Bondarev. Wow. Okay this
      does not bode well for you. And here I thought you
      were defending your lover when in reality you were
      choosing to make a stand an be couragious like Hale
      and Bondareve. Whatelse can the quote below mean in
      relations to the question of the jews getting what
      they deserve? Wow.

      As if, as if this is actually something that comes
      from STeiner and not from yours and theirs twisted
      twisted undiscerned and undigested feelings of our
      lower natures.

      Hmmmm, where does the Sophia fit in here? Where does
      the pufirication of the soul fit in here? Where?

      Dottie

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 474 of 474 , Dec 4, 2010
        Hey Dottie, maybe you can get Led Zeppelin to play at Elderberries- One of their guys almost became a Waldorf teacher.
        http://www.philosophyoffreedom.com/node/5329