Kudos to Dottie and Rebecca

  • Jerry Lindsey
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 6:50 PM
      and the other organizers for putting on the Living Being of
      Anthroposophy Conference held last weekend July 28-30. Barbara Renzullo
      and I (Jerry Lindsey) drove down from Sebastopol CA to hear Adriana
      Koulias and Dennis Klocek. We went mainly to hear Adriana as we were
      both familiar with Dennis, and of course he did not disappoint, and was
      a perfect counterpoint to Adriana.

      However, Adriana is a new star on the Anthroposophical horizon. She
      warmly presented the mysteries of Anthroposophia in relation to the
      Society and humanity at this time. She did it in such a bright and
      profound way that clearly came from her own study and research. We were
      both moved by her presentations and friendly off line conversations. We
      recommend hearing her speak.

      Thank you again Dottie, Rebecca, et al. We are truly grateful for your
      initiative.

      Warm regards,
      Barbara and Jerry