balance needed

  • Deborah
    Message 1 of 146 , Aug 1, 2006
      If we are going to add basements below we need to add some airy,
      spacious, enlightened (in all senses of the word) rooms aboveground.
      Deborah

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Smith"
      <ftsster@...> wrote:

      > On 8/1/06, Mike helsher <mhelsher@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Tarjei Straume
      wrote:

      > > I'm thinking that a full blown basement investigation may be in
      order
      > > here. But in cases like this, I'm sure to need to hire on a few
      > > extra, highly experienced basement dwellers.
      >

      > According the Dante and Solzhenitsen hell hath 7 circles (or is it
      8). No
      > matter, the problem, Mike, is that the A-T has only ONE. So I
      suggest you
      > start digging toot sweet.
      > Frank (I forgot my title)

    • Deborah
      Message 146 of 146 , Aug 6, 2006
        Bootlicker? I thought the theme of the week was sock sucking (I adore
        alliteration).

        Deborah