Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Hebrews

  • Frank Smith
    Message 1 of 146 , Aug 1, 2006
      On 8/1/06, Mike helsher <mhelsher@...> wrote:
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Tarjei Straume wrote:

      I'm thinking that a full blown basement investigation may be in order
      here. But in cases like this, I'm sure to need to hire on a few
      extra, highly experienced basement dwellers.

      According the Dante and Solzhenitsen hell hath 7 circles (or is it 8). No matter, the problem,  Mike, is that the A-T has only ONE. So I suggest you start digging toot sweet.
      Frank (I forgot my title)

    • Deborah
      Message 146 of 146 , Aug 6, 2006
        Bootlicker? I thought the theme of the week was sock sucking (I adore
        alliteration).

        Deborah