Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: C-Span will air 9/11 Truth Conference tomorrow

  • Frank Smith
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 30, 2006
      On 7/30/06, Mike helsher <mhelsher@...> wrote:
      Frank, You wrote to Tarjei:

      >Here in the boobdocks,...

      Humm, where should I go with this one...:)

      You've had a Jungian slip Frank, and the truth is out. It now makes
      sense to me why you like to put up naked boobs on the front page of
      your cyber mag: It's cause you've been living in the "Boobdocks" for a
      long time, and you've never told any of us till now!...:-/

      Actually, it was a slip (Freudian rather than Jungian, wouldn't you agree?), but I noticed it and chose, Steinerianly, to let it stay in order to see if anyone at A_T is still awake. So thanks, Mike, you've renewed my faith in anthro-triviality.

      PS. I will bet money on the idea that in six months to a year, Dianna
      on the WC, will make a post on that list about how Frank likes Boobs

      Why not? She'd be right - and I hereby authorize right to copy.
      Frank.