Re: Fwd: DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THIS? A MUST READ!!!!!!!!!

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 29, 2006
      Brother Guenther wrote:

      >And why did Tarjei publish it here without checking it?

      I dunno. One of them whims, like posting a song lyric. Didn't have a
      Merle Haggard lying around this time. I did it because I have this
      badge, this gun, and the love of Jesus in my pretty green eyes. I did
      it for absolutely no reason at all, to make a point of not needing a
      reason for anything. I did it because it was claimed to be a chain
      letter running from 9/11/01, which I thought was cute, so publishing
      them would speed it up or piss them off and who cares. I did it to
      feed something to the political animals who think that political
      speculations are spiritual science, because they have all of Christ's
      secret brain-codes. did it because of my "tiddly-winks of emotional
      games and sentient soul silliness, along with treachery". I did it
      for the same reason the chicken crossed the road. I did it in the
      Doctor's honor, because I got such a big kick out of Ollie North's
      hearing performance on TV nineteen years ago, before he sold out his
      dignity to the highest bidder and became a spoiled celeb folk hero. I
      did it to piss somebody off, and I'm glad you took the bait. I did it
      because I enjoyed George Gordon Liddy's comments on Ollie's hearing -
      Liddy's worth paying attention to, an ultra-fascist superhawk with
      dangerous charm and wit, and without a single trace of racism,
      although his major inspiration as an infant was Hitler's speeches
      that his German nanny was listening to on the radio. Ollie was his
      kind of man, and he'd let him lead his soms into battle anytime.
      Maybe Ollie and Liddy and O'Reilly from Fox News and Frank and me and
      Emma Goldman of all people can find ourselves an island and start our
      own patriotic banana republic. We'll call the country "Patriopolis",
      "Militarado", "Anarchia", "Bastard Country", or "No Man's Land".

      Shalom,

      Brother Tarjei