Re: Ahasuerus

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 35 , Jul 29, 2006
      What Bradford actually wrote but apparently Tarjei is studying at
      the Karl Rove school of Anthroposophical treachery.

      Bradford;

      "In other words, THIS: To have generations of the whole Hebrew People
      produce a flowering of one I AM that produced Spirit Man as a mighty
      seed for Earth...This deed, the entire Hebrew Nation, soil, roots,
      and rhythms of stem and leaf and stem and leaf and rising as a full
      Etheric whole unit of people, blood and capacities to produce for
      the Earth the flowering of one individual, Spirit Man, Atma, immense
      reworking the whole genetic code of Humanity in a single, vast,
      etheric pattern of a whole people, the flowering of one human I AM.
      And we are required. It is a requirement of Spiritual Science
      Schooling to begin to grasp the model of our individual karmic and
      incarnational developments as individuals who are now able to aim
      for the unfolding of our individual higher capacities because one
      person completed the entire process from bottom to top. We now can
      measure and insert ourselves and pattern our developments within a
      Spiritual Science and Consciousness Soul framework that applies to
      every individual I AM on the planet.

      Tarjei Straume wrote:

      "You, Brother Bradford, and Comrade Bondarev either state clearly, or
      imply, indicate, that your own controversial views about Jews are
      grounded in Steiner, thus pinning it on him. ' Oh no, I'm not saying
      anything anti-Semitic; I'm only saying what Steiner said '"
    • holderlin66