Re: "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion"

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2006
      http://enigo.com/l?eO

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo0yuWsF-
      vs&feature=TopRated&page=1&t=t&f=b

      Bradford brought;

      "Anthroposophy flashes itself into the future, and
      the things we have recently discussed on this list reveals some of the
      fleshing out of how things truly appeared, given the fact that we
      could only read the rhythm patterns of 666-1332-1998. But how could
      one define such a rich rhythm pattern. Steiner went back and looked at
      the events of the Templars and 1332 and we were supposed to outline
      and be aware of what 1998 might bring. Torture and the return of
      Torture and Tomás de Torquemada and the Geneva Convention prohibiting
      it are the starting of detailed observations, which are where we are
      today, 7 years into a new century."