Diana Winters, Miserable Liar

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 27, 2006
      DW writes in the Hole (Jul 26, 2006):

      "Further in the same thread are some really
      creepy comments from both Bradford and Tarjei
      about sexy Jewish women they have slept with."

      Diana is such a dishonest, confused, malignant,
      miserable little libel-rat. This goes to show how
      extremely dangerous it is to mention anything of
      a personal nature past or present in a group like
      this. Poor frustrated Hale can't leave my
      deceased mother alone because I revealed
      somewhere that I started my anthroposophical
      journey off her shelves as a kid. Diana insists
      upon publishing sleazy remarks aqbout my
      relationship with a fiancee of mine many decades
      ago. Diana and Staudenmaier should be offered to
      eat Hale, Mason, and their ilk for lunch - they
      deserve each other as kindred spirits indeed.

      Diana writes the aqbove against better knowledge,
      which is evidenced by this post from March 8, 2004:

      Diana:

      >It doesn't have to do with whether an anthro says it. And saying "race
      >mixing is good" wouldn't necessarily make my skin crawl ­ but "race mixing
      >is good" accompanied by a few stereotypes about a particular race or
      >ethnic group, claiming that one or the other of them may have particularly
      >desirable genes ­ or assurances that you've slept with Jewish women so you
      >must not have anything against Jews- will likely make me shiver.

      Tarjei:

      For the record: I haven't slept around with
      Jewish women, Diana. I was talking about a girl I
      almost married. She was my fiancee (........)

      Yes, Diana, you're a sleazy, dysfunctional, dirty
      little rat, aren't you? I mentioned an episode
      when I was having a misunderstanding with my
      fiancee because she confused the words "Jewelry"
      with "Jewry", mentioning also that she was very
      sexy - and you say I made "creepy comments about
      sexy Jewish women I've slept with - ?

      How do you get off, Diana? By imagining creepy
      comments? I know you're attracted to creepy
      stuff, because you consider anthroposophy creepy,
      and you're hooked on it like heroin. So come back
      to us for some creep - I've got some juicy
      anti-Semitic morsels for you that weren't here
      when you left. Eat your heart out, baby.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 27, 2006
        Diana must've forgotten her panty talk Frank?
        Remember? I thought it was crude enough for me to not
        want to hang out at AT. But I guess she has a very
        short memory which Linda and Serena have ponited out
        time and time again.

        Best,
        Dottie

        > DW writes in the Hole (Jul 26, 2006):
        >
        > "Further in the same thread are some really
        > creepy comments from both Bradford and Tarjei
        > about sexy Jewish women they have slept with."
        >
        > Diana is such a dishonest, confused, malignant,
        > miserable little libel-rat. This goes to show how
        > extremely dangerous it is to mention anything of
        > a personal nature past or present in a group like
        > this. Poor frustrated Hale can't leave my
        > deceased mother alone because I revealed
        > somewhere that I started my anthroposophical
        > journey off her shelves as a kid. Diana insists
        > upon publishing sleazy remarks aqbout my
        > relationship with a fiancee of mine many decades
        > ago. Diana and Staudenmaier should be offered to
        > eat Hale, Mason, and their ilk for lunch - they
        > deserve each other as kindred spirits indeed.
        >
        > Diana writes the aqbove against better knowledge,
        > which is evidenced by this post from March 8, 2004:

        > Diana:
        >
        > >It doesn't have to do with whether an anthro says
        > it. And saying "race
        > >mixing is good" wouldn't necessarily make my skin
        > crawl ­ but "race mixing
        > >is good" accompanied by a few stereotypes about a
        > particular race or
        > >ethnic group, claiming that one or the other of
        > them may have particularly
        > >desirable genes ­ or assurances that you've slept
        > with Jewish women so you
        > >must not have anything against Jews- will likely
        > make me shiver.
        >
        > Tarjei:
        >
        > For the record: I haven't slept around with
        > Jewish women, Diana. I was talking about a girl I
        > almost married. She was my fiancee (........)

        > Yes, Diana, you're a sleazy, dysfunctional, dirty
        > little rat, aren't you? I mentioned an episode
        > when I was having a misunderstanding with my
        > fiancee because she confused the words "Jewelry"
        > with "Jewry", mentioning also that she was very
        > sexy - and you say I made "creepy comments about
        > sexy Jewish women I've slept with - ?
        >
        > How do you get off, Diana? By imagining creepy
        > comments? I know you're attracted to creepy
        > stuff, because you consider anthroposophy creepy,
        > and you're hooked on it like heroin. So come back
        > to us for some creep - I've got some juicy
        > anti-Semitic morsels for you that weren't here
        > when you left. Eat your heart out, baby.
        >
        > Tarjei

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Tarjei Straume
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 27, 2006
          Dottie wrote:

          >Diana must've forgotten her panty talk Frank? Remember? I thought it
          >was crude enough for me to not want to hang out at AT. But I guess
          >she has a very short memory which Linda and Serena have ponited out
          >time and time again.

          I seem to remember Christine challenging Diana to meet her in some
          back alley so they could slug it out; that's the most action-packed
          flame-war we've ever seen around here. Diana can probably tease a
          solid rock to break itself loose from a mountain and come flying after her....

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 27, 2006
            But you know Diana and Pete, its everyone elses fault!

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Frank Smith
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 27, 2006
              On 7/27/06, dottie zold <dottie_z@...> wrote:
              Diana must've forgotten her panty talk Frank?

              Who me? What'd I do? I don't have her panties - yet.
              f.

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 27, 2006
                And on that note, I'm off to a wonderful conference.

                Love always,
                Dottie

                > On 7/27/06, dottie zold <dottie_z@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Diana must've forgotten her panty talk Frank?
                >

                > Who me? What'd I do? I don't have her panties - yet.
                > f.

                http://mail.yahoo.com
              • Tarjei Straume
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 28, 2006
                  Over in the Hole, Diana says with reference to the theme below that
                  "Tarjei doesn't like the discussion here...." I'm not talking about
                  any discussion, but about Diana's sick slander, namely that I have
                  written "creepy comments about sexy Jewish women I've slept with".
                  What does that have to do with any discussion, and how many women am
                  I supposed to have offered "creepy comments" about? Diana is a liar,
                  regardless of how many of her fellow Hole-rats solemny testify to the
                  opposite. Her latest excuse for lying about what I've written, is
                  that I never commented on something Bradford wrote, which means that
                  I must have agreed with it, so it doesn't matter if I didn't write
                  what Diana said I wrote. She also says that when someone has made an
                  ugly remark about Jews in the past, we have all *agreed* with that
                  remark by ignoring or missing it. Diana is sinking ever deeper into
                  total confusion, delusion, and falsification of everything she gets
                  in contact with. Mike Helsher quoted Frank Zappa on babysnakes, and
                  it just occurred to me that babysnakes are much more poisonous than
                  grown ones. Diana is a babysnake indeed.