Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

  • Valerie Walsh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2006
      Precious and Grace
      ZZ Top

      Ridin' top the floodway on a Friday night,
      the landscape's a fine and nat'ral sight.
      Just cruisin' slow through the dark of night.
      With ev'rything's all right.

      Good God Almighty, we was goin' down slow,
      yeah, if we knew just where we had to go.
      Cryin', just a flyin' down a put out road
      within my flatbed Ford.

      So if you're out rollin' late some night,
      yeah, and you need that supernatural delight, I'm talkin' to you,
      brother,
      I know somebody's, they's just out of sight.
      Get with, they gonna treat you right.