Re: the founding Spirit of America

  • Steve Hale
    Message 1 of 74 , Jul 14, 2006
      <hisholiness@...> wrote:
      > Mr. Hale is right: Ahriman has already incarnated. And at the Michael
      > School, they have a pretty good idea that he's incarnated as Tarjei.

      This is right. Ahriman has incarnated in the west; stolen from Japan
      ever since President Fillmore got the clever idea to roust out the
      shogunate from 200 years of hibernation in 1852, after manifest destiny
      had been achieved on the west coast of the U.S. in September of 1850
      with the statehood of California. And finalized with the bombs that
      sealed Roosevelt's "new deal" in 1945, after the bogus war in the
      Pacific.

      As a result, Japan is a modern society rather than a primitive culture
      having died out due to regressive inclinations. And America rules the
      world in terms of the great economic god, or "nature god", as foreseen
      by Jefferson and his masonic cronies; all haters of Christ and the real
      Jesus in favor of the one and only Supreme Being.

      And the Jews have this same regressive inclination, yet they are a part
      of modern society, rather than choosing to remain isolated and
      primitive. And this is their biggest threat to the world. They deny
      the Christ that has shown Himself progressively for two thousand
      years. And the war rages on because of it.

      This is merely a statement from me, and not an attempt to engage a
      dialogue with Mr. Straume, who is a pompous idiot who should be either
      a movie critic or writer of tabloid sensationalism.

      Steve
    • holderlin66
      Message 74 of 74 , Jul 19, 2006
        Tarjei Straume wrote:

        "That's why it's so much better to call it a "looking-glass", like
        Lewis Carroll did. He probably had a very good reason for his choice
        of words: John Lennon considered him the most brilliant writer ever.
        Or use the Norwegian "speil", related to the German "Spiegel". The
        thing with the word "mirror" is that it has a flexibility of usage
        that makes it preferable in everyday English; it's a verb too, like
        in "mirroring". And there are those mirror websites, which is
        confusing, because when Alice went through the looking-glass, left was
        right and right was left and so on, but a mirror website is not turned
        around; it's an exact duplicate of the original. "

        Bradford comments;

        These were great insights, the whole post was great. Loved it.