Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Hebrews

    Message 1 of 146 , Jul 2, 2006
      You know, I've been thinking. I woke up this morning
      thinking I had my new study before me. I've come from
      the Ark with a search for Mother God and Her
      Daughters. It moved to the Being of Anthroposophy.
      Throughout that time I lost Father God and then also
      Lazarus. Each time it was due to the intense seeking
      for Sophia. It seems when She is in the game
      everything else moves to the side so that you can find
      Her specifically. Once found everything can move back.
      Although in order to find Lazarus I still had to have
      Rudolf Steiner in the mix. Otherwise it makes no sense
      to me at all.

      So it seems my new search will be via the Hebrews
      again and to see what their new mission is. It seems
      they've kinda been written off due to the fact that it
      is considered they missed the Christ. But when reading
      these amazing Hebrew Rabbis', ones that are very
      reformist in nature, for me that means ones that are
      open to a further mystery, I find that if
      Anthroposophists could follow their lead in how they
      have been able to hold together and continue growing
      we would be able to be of a great service to the world
      at large. It seems to me that even in their
      differences they have not fallen. They keep their eye
      on God and that includes Mother and Father. If
      Anthroposohists could only do half as well as they we
      could shake the world to being awake.

      Anthroposophists to me have ingnored this feminine
      lineage that the Hebrews have not. To the Hebrews,
      each of their wives represent the Shekinah, the
      presence of God. It must be a very interesting element
      for those that are working to overcome this world yet
      have the temptor and the enlightened one in the same
      body so vividly before their minds. The wife
      represents the Bride. It's pretty incredible and I
      think it also incredible that we are not aware of our
      own heritage via the Hebrew stream. This counting them
      out seems to be something I think needs to be
      reconsidered.

      I am thinking that not many on this list have studied
      the Hebrew sages nor their Rabbis. I mean we look at
      Moses and we look at Abraham only because it is
      connected to Rudolf Steiner. But really what do we
      know what the Hebrews know in relations to these two
      men that could help deepen our own spiritual search.
      There is a noted Rabbi whose whole life study was on
      Aristotle. He perfected this study and felt that it
      was an absolute neccessity in order to deepen his
      study of God. Knowing the connection we have to
      Aristotle it occurs to me that we really do miss out
      these great minds that can help us further towards the
      sixth epoch instreaming. I think in order to truly
      understand this Sophia we must know of Her roots. It's
      not enough to feel Her we must know Her and this is
      where the Hebrew Stream comes in.

      I am thinking just as the Christ was latent within the
      Hebrew Stream so is the Sophia. I am still not clear
      on the Being Anthroposophia in the context of the two
      archetypes representing Her at the bottom of the
      Cross: Mary and John. (Again to me it is the Magdalene
      but I can see the other Mary if it is seen as one of
      the three soul aspects)

      So, I am thinking that it might be important to
      consider what the task of the Hebrews are in relations
      to the sixth epoch. There has to be some reason I am
      looking at this new thing which seems really old.

      All good things,

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Deborah
      Message 146 of 146 , Aug 6 7:00 PM
        Bootlicker? I thought the theme of the week was sock sucking (I adore
        alliteration).

        Deborah