Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: emphasis on seems

  • Frank Smith
    Message 1 of 48 , Jul 1, 2006
      On 6/30/06, Steve Hale <sardisian01@...> wrote:
      <dottie_z@...> wrote:

      > Stephen, I am not painting any false picture. I am
      > asking you to share with us how you come to a thing. I
      > mean really Stephen, is this too much to ask?

      Yes it is, coming from someone who doesn't listen, read, or make the
      remotest effort to even try a little to draw in something from
      outside herself.  You have not one iota of understanding.  Your
      obtuseness makes me wonder how I could even begin to proceed; not to
      mention not wanting to even try considering that you are filled with
      Jewish-style questions of doubt designed to lead to other questions,
      ad infinitum.  But hey, questions, that's your big thing today.

      Dottie, if we were back in the days when knights were bold, I'd jump on my trustee steed and defenestrate this asshole. But (sigh)...
      Frank

    • Joel Wendt
      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 3, 2006
        Dear Dottie,

        Valentin Tomberg, in Meditations on the Tarot, advises that there
        are two trinities, which can be visualized as two intersecting
        triangles. At the top of the first triangle, the Father, to the left at
        the bottom the Son and to the right the Holy Spirit. The second
        triangle is superimposed over the first, such that the it is inverted,
        with the apex at the bottom, the Mother, the upper left of the
        horizontal line is the Daughter, and the upper right the Holy Soul.
        These two triangles when superimposed in this way create the Seal of
        Solomon, or the six pointed hexagram well known to Hebrew Lore. See:
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexagram

        So the Father above in the heavens, the Mother below in the Center
        of existence (on the other side of the eight inner spheres of the earth,
        from where she rules the dark). These two apexes of triangle "radiate"
        out, one downward and the other upward, producing the horizontal lines,
        with the line of the Son and the Holy Spirit below (but above the
        Mother), while the line of the Daughter and Holy Soul is above (but
        below the Father).

        Humanity is in the Center, within the hexagon created in the center
        by the crossing of the lines of the six points of the hexagram, and
        between the two horizontal lines, while surrounded by the raditating
        forces of the Father and the Mother.

        Each of the six "powers" also has an apex point from which its
        forces radiate inward, also surrounding and enfolding humanity.

        As I've suggested before, and which your own interests (and all
        kinds of the other literature, including the DeVinci Code) show, is that
        the Feminine Mysteries are again on the rise, which is felt mostly in
        the soul (thus our interest), but also in the upbuilding forces which
        appear in the social organism in the phenomena of Civil Society. the
        Bioneers etc.

        warm regards,
        joel

        p.s. see my poem, "the gift of another's eyes" which is part of my
        America Quartet
        http://ipwebdev.com/hermit/giftofeyes.html