Re: First Class Research (what about Bob?)

  • Valerie Walsh
    Message 1 of 187 , Jul 1, 2006
      <dottie_z@...> wrote:

      > Well, I for one, am real glad Rudolf Steiner, Jacob
      > Boehme, Harvey Bornfield and other great grail stream
      > authors were not silent. It is my thought that when
      > one has the Christ experience it is not proper to hide
      > the Light under the bushel any longer. No matter how
      > it is interpreted by others.
      >
      > Best,
      > Dottie

      To paraphrase Forest, "Proper is as proper does"-Val
    • Mike helsher
      Message 187 of 187 , Aug 7, 2006
        "Humans believe training a dog to respond to words will allow them to
        communicate with animals. But animals only care about fulfillment.
        They don't train each other, they fulfill each other's needs. If a dog
        is 100% fulfilled, you may not even need verbal commands to
        communicate. That's when the relationship between humans and dogs
        reach it's highest level – when you're using that elusive, magical
        "sixth sense." Isn't that what we all strive for?"

        Mike