Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: First Class Research (what about Bob?)

    Message 1 of 187 , Jul 1, 2006
      Well, I for one, am real glad Rudolf Steiner, Jacob
      Boehme, Harvey Bornfield and other great grail stream
      authors were not silent. It is my thought that when
      one has the Christ experience it is not proper to hide
      the Light under the bushel any longer. No matter how
      it is interpreted by others.

      Best,
      Dottie

      --- Valerie Walsh <wdenval@...> wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com,
      > dottie zold
      > <dottie_z@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear Dan,
      > >
      > > I am wondering if you have read the Pistis Sophia
      > from
      > > the Nag Hammadi Library?
      >
      > I am wondering if this is the same as "The Sophia of
      > Jesus Christ." If
      > so, Dan recently supplied the link for it and this
      > was my favorite part:
      >
      > "And the immortals, whom I have just described, all
      > have authority from
      > Immortal Man, who is called 'Silence', because by
      > reflecting without
      > speech all her own majesty was perfected."
      >
      > Silence then-the ultimate in brevity-really is
      > Golden-Val

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Mike helsher
      Message 187 of 187 , Aug 7, 2006
        "Humans believe training a dog to respond to words will allow them to
        communicate with animals. But animals only care about fulfillment.
        They don't train each other, they fulfill each other's needs. If a dog
        is 100% fulfilled, you may not even need verbal commands to
        communicate. That's when the relationship between humans and dogs
        reach it's highest level – when you're using that elusive, magical
        "sixth sense." Isn't that what we all strive for?"

        Mike